We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what's the nicest/scariest thing you have ever seen on dmt? Options

Naenia
#1 Posted : 7/9/2011 5:28:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody,

what's the nicest/scariest thing you have ever seen on dmt?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic, looking forward to some feedback
Don't Dream life, live your dream

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 7/9/2011 5:59:24 PM

Hey Naenia,

Sometimes my experiences go far beyond what is simply seen and into a realm of pure synesthesia of all senses where what is seen is also felt and heard and this can lead to strange perceptual yadda yadda's so....

To answer your question I guess I could say...

The first time I smoked DMT and loaded a mountain into a pipe and just ripped it until I was gone, I was given the archetyptal tour of the universe. Quite common theme. One detail I will never forget is this entity, who was probably just another layer of myself, showing me what civilizations and planets looked like in fast forward, insinuating that this was all seed like, and that "they" were responsible for innoculating etc. It was utterly ridiculous but vivid as anything else...

Scariest? There's tons of weird stuff going on there that could potentially freak you out. After a while, though, what can you do but just simply accept that yes this absurdity is occuring, and to me, I see no point in being "scared". I mean sure it's intense as hell, but embrace it...

I had a hard time dealing with not being able to breathe a few occasions. Had visions of death bed lung cancer end times which subsequently inspired me to give up chiefing spliffs (no tobacco anymore)

Hyperspace is alive. Does that scare you? Hah....

Thanks for the thread. Welcome to our forum.

P.s. Smoking DMT with other people, breaking through, and seeing what they look like when I come back has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever laid my eyes upon....