We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
newbie from belgium wants to share experiences Options

Naenia
#1 Posted : 7/9/2011 3:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello members,

let me introduce myself shortly. I'm Naenia from belgium and i LOVE to experiment on psychedelic drugs.
I started to experiment 4 months ago with lsd & 2C-B. (200microgram)
I heard about dmt and i've read some experiences online, and i surely want to try it. Now, my boyfriend has got some
Jungle Spice. He did it a few times, but i'm not. Can anyone tell me what's best to use first? (dmt or jungle spice) so i don't get to frighten of it?

thanks.

Naenia
Don't Dream life, live your dream

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

magickpsychonaut
#2 Posted : 7/9/2011 4:40:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Naenia, welcome to the Nexus Smile I can't answer your questions, but I'm glad you're here on board. Smile
Naenia wrote:
Hello members,

let me introduce myself shortly. I'm Naenia from belgium and i LOVE to experiment on psychedelic drugs.
I started to experiment 4 months ago with lsd & 2C-B. (200microgram)
I heard about dmt and i've read some experiences online, and i surely want to try it. Now, my boyfriend has got some
Jungle Spice. He did it a few times, but i'm not. Can anyone tell me what's best to use first? (dmt or jungle spice) so i don't get to frighten of it?

thanks.

Naenia

"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

Naenia
#3 Posted : 7/9/2011 5:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello you,

i've been reading the website and i've found ALOT of information (I can't even imagine those things even excist, it's so close to lsd and on the other side so far)
I hope I can meet some new people over here, where I can share my experiences with. In real life I don't know people who ever used dmt exept for my boyfriend.
I'm still scared though because i have these thoughts that I can see bad things on dmt like you can have on lsd (bad trip)

۩
#4 Posted : 7/9/2011 6:04:50 PM

Hi,

You will be confronted with things in hyperspace you never thought possible. This can surely be scary. Most people are afraid their first many trips. Other people can break right through the fear and into bliss. Be strong... There is nothing that will hurt you, the fear is self generated.

Smoke a sprinkle of spice and get a feel for it. Check out the link in my signature it may be able to help.

No need to smoke a huge dose at first. Work your way up.

My advice would be that when you smoke, and you put your pipe down, remember to love, remember to meditate, remember to breathe deep, and remember, YOU WILL BE BACK ON EARTH SOON!!!! You are experiencing something VERY SPECIAL and although it is powerful, tame yourself not to be afraid! Once you get over your fear...It's a truly beautiful thing.

In all honesty DMT is probably 100x more intense and immerse than LSD. Using LSD after DMT is a cake walk of jitterbug bliss Wink

Naenia
#5 Posted : 7/9/2011 6:17:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Hi,

You will be confronted with things in hyperspace you never thought possible. This can surely be scary. Most people are afraid their first many trips. Other people can break right through the fear and into bliss. Be strong... There is nothing that will hurt you, the fear is self generated.

Smoke a sprinkle of spice and get a feel for it. Check out the link in my signature if may be able to help.

No need to smoke a huge dose at first. Work your way up.

My advice would be that when you smoke, and you put your pipe down, remember to love, remember to meditate, remember to breathe deep, and remember, YOU WILL BE BACK ON EARTH SOON!!!! You are experiencing something VERY SPECIAL and although it is powerful, tame yourself not to be afraid! Once you get over your fear...It's a truly beautiful thing.

thanks for your advice, i'm starting to feel more comfortable. This is my chance to live my dream instead of dreaming my life ^^
Can I touch these creatures in my lucid dream? Or can I step through them?
I can't stop thinking about that thought.

۩
#6 Posted : 7/9/2011 6:20:44 PM

Your questions bring up many paradoxes that none of us really have the answer to.

I mean, I feel ridiculous even typing this, but at high enough doses, the entities you encounter can actually become your entire reality. It is utterly bizarre and extremely hard to articulate. I urge you to see for yourself, experiment, and keep an open mind.

You may not be able to reach your human arms into hyperspace to touch them, and none of us really know if they are they, or if they are really just us, you know? It's really hard to tell, despite how convincing the experience can be.

Since hyperspace is a realm of consciousness of sorts, try altering your thoughts / intentions in hyperspace. Communication / focus / expression can have a dramatic effect on the trip.

p.s. "This is my chance to live my dream instead of dreaming my life" Great quote. It's very true!

PPS I would also like to point out that hyperspace goes far beyond the realm of dreaming, and lucid dreaming. Soon you will see what I mean ..

Naenia
#7 Posted : 7/9/2011 6:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you can actually think clear? I remember the first time I took lsd I couldn't even say a sentence the right way.
I understand now that I can't have a 'bad' experience when I think positive, If I do it otherwise doing dmt has no meaning.
it's all about the ego right? dmt gives us a look what's inside our head, how or ego looks like in an other world. It's like you can get answers when you have struggles in real life Smile. Like people say you can meet god. actually we are all god, it's in our bodies, it's in nature.
you have to let it all in before you can understand what's going on. or else it's kinda disconnection you get, right?

(sorry for my broken english btw, I do my best Razz)

Spatial Dementia
#8 Posted : 7/13/2011 7:31:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greets from a fellow Belgian! I don't think there's many of us around.

Excellent diagram you made there House.

Naenia
#9 Posted : 7/13/2011 9:21:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi spatial dementia,
fijn om te weten dat ik dan toch niet de enige belg ben.
It's easier to share my experiences, cuz my english is not that good.
where are u from?

Greets.

Spatial Dementia
#10 Posted : 7/13/2011 10:10:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm from region Ghent. Don't worry, your English is understandable enough.

On the subject of bad experiences, it's not always easy to think positive whilst under the influence of these substances, especially on higher dosages, so make sure you start low and build up to find the right dose for you. Classic advice but it cannot be stressed enough. If you start too high you might be frightened away and never get to explore all the potential these things have to offer.

I remember my first LSD experience very well. It was amazing at first: suddenly the "how" of things had become much more important than the "what"; perception over content, but I'm sure I don't need to explain. A few hours later however, I started feeling trapped in what I then called "looney town". I wanted back out the rabbit hole, but it felt as though it was never going to end. But eventually it did end. And it always will. That is an important thing to remember, and it will only improve with experience. The LSD sessions following that first one, I constantly had to remind myself of the fact that I had willingly put myself in this somewhat vulnerable state, that it will soon end, and that I should enjoy the time left on the other side rather than panic. After many more sessions, I am now perfectly capable of immediately dismissing any discomfortable feelings.

I guess it's pretty the much the same with all these substances. But although I haven't smoked DMT yet, I've taken it orally in the form of ayahuasca, and I must say nothing else has ever shaken me quite as hard. Be careful with anything DMT-related. If you treat it with the proper respect, it will show you amazing things. Things you have always known somewhere deep inside, but you have never been so aware of up until then. They don't call these experiences revelations for nothing.