We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My updated experiences with life beyond the void Options

skytouch
#1 Posted : 7/9/2011 2:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Figured it was about time I started posting on this forum. You guys have helped me alot! A few months ago I browsed the web in amazement of all the DMT knowledge around, but it seemed like I would never be able to experience it myself. That is until I found this forum and it's wonderful extractions techniques.

I have since extracted a few grams worth of DMT, some bufotenine, harmine/harmaline and made lots of different changa recepies.

All my experiences have been fantastic, wether they have been myself in my bed alone, or out in nature with good friends. DMT have opened alot of doors for me and I am forever grateful of it's powers.

The next step for me will be ayahusca or pharmahusca. But I feel the nerves creeping up on me just thinking about.

Here is a photo of my storage vials. Let me know if anyones interested in them and I can upload a PSD file Smile
(sorry about the crappy quality on the picture)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Digi123
#2 Posted : 7/9/2011 2:21:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, love your storage vials!

It's a spice rack Very happy
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

skytouch
#3 Posted : 7/9/2011 2:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!

Here is the ones I use for my marijuana at the moment:

magickpsychonaut
#4 Posted : 7/9/2011 4:51:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow I've always wanted to make a medicine chest with cool storage vials and containers like that. Very cool stuff. Where do you order the vials, also do you just print the labels off the computer?
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

BeautifulAfterAll
#5 Posted : 7/9/2011 7:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is an inspiring collection. Some day Laughing
Kind bud? Yes

skytouch
#6 Posted : 7/10/2011 12:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

magickpsychonaut wrote:
Wow I've always wanted to make a medicine chest with cool storage vials and containers like that. Very cool stuff. Where do you order the vials, also do you just print the labels off the computer?

The vials are from ebay, and the weed boxes are from a local coffee shop. I made the labels in photoshop(after spending some time studying vintage pharmacy labels) and printed them out on matte vinyl sticker paper. It works pretty well, and it's dirt cheap.

Light Dude
#7 Posted : 7/11/2011 2:24:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm impressed with your containers! I may have to attempt this project, myself! I mean, I do treat the experiences I have on these substances as valuable, I should treat the substances with the same respect(not to mention, it looks brilliant!)

Namaste

nen888
#8 Posted : 7/12/2011 6:20:47 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Very happy ..looks immaculate skytouch! welcome...

InLaKesh
#9 Posted : 7/12/2011 11:38:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks nice , like it Smile
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

d*l*b
#10 Posted : 7/12/2011 1:59:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent storage solution! I love it! I have been looking for the right box to put my equipment in for aaaaages now, you have me rather jealous. Think I may have to trawl eBay.
D × V × F > R

BecometheOther
#11 Posted : 7/12/2011 6:40:01 PM

metamorhpasizer

Im most impressed with the amount of ganja you have :0 lol
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

skytouch
#12 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:12:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the comments. A few days ago I got an old wooden box from my dad and it fit the vials perfectly. So now I have my old box(above) filled with various herbs for mixing with marijuana or just soaking in tea by themselves. And this special wooden box for some of my most prized psychoactive substances(though my most precious ones lie in the freezer)

Seraph
#13 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:17:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OMFG you are living my dream skytouch, have fun. I just realised those vials are not filled with pure, psychoactive substances, my dream is to have many vials filled with pure and concentrated-as-possible substances, for your HBWR seeds you could do an extraction for example and keep the result in an amber glass vial. Your style of organisation is inspirational though and I may do something similar but with highly-refined substances in small amber glass vials as opposed to a source-substance spice rack. Can you please make your images available in super-size because I would like to see them in more detail.

skytouch
#14 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, currently the cases is filled with mostly natural psychoactive herbs. I keep my crystals/powders in similar vials in the freezer.
I have tried LSA extraction, but it is difficult to get it clean enough to put in a vial like this Sad

Here is the last image in full resolution:

And here is the vial labels in printable quality, there are some with names and many empty, the font used is "Big Caslon" If anyone is familiar with photoshop I do have the PSD files on hand.