We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MUsIC ANd DMT.... Options

TH3_ASiAN
#1 Posted : 10/18/2008 5:54:36 AM

LENNA

OK, MY QUESTION IS.... CAN YOU HAVE A BREAK THROUGH WITH MUSiC ON, OR DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT PURE SiLENCE??? I"M NEW TO DMT ANd I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO TO INHANCE My EXPERIENCE WITH IT.

THANk YOU,
-TH3 ASiAN Wink

MODERATOR wrote:

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS KIND OF TEXT MARKUP!
IT'S VERY HARD TO READ AND NOT NEEDED AT ALL.

everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#2 Posted : 10/18/2008 5:57:26 AM

ButterScotch Bob

"I Like Your Candy!" one thing people here usually dont like scattered text such as "HeY YOu WOULDNT Happen tO" anything like that usually makes people skip right over it second i would prefer Silence. is KUSH partying tonight?Razz
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

TH3_ASiAN
#3 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:16:05 AM

LENNA

THANK YOU =OP, ANYWAYS, I"MA NOT SURE. KITTy SAID THAT REDNEkk IS SETTIN' UP TABLES. BUT YAH, WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THe SUBJEct OF MUSIC AND DMT??? I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT EVEN iF YOU HAVE MUSIC ON RIGHT NEXT TO YOU BLARRING THAT YOU CAN STILL HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BREAK THROUGH... AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET IN TUNED WITH YOURSELF ENOUGh AND JUST LET YOUR MIND DO WAT IT DO BEST....

-TH3 ASiAN
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

KUSHMASTER
#4 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Freddy Bacon Jr. wrote:
"I Like Your Candy!" one thing people here usually dont like scattered text such as "HeY YOu WOULDNT Happen tO" anything like that usually makes people skip right over it second i would prefer Silence. is KUSH partying tonight?Razz

Sure is! Your all invited

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

KUSHMASTER
#5 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:26:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TH3_ASiAN wrote:
THANK YOU =OP, ANYWAYS, I"MA NOT SURE. KITTy SAID THAT REDNEkk IS SETTIN' UP TABLES. BUT YAH, WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THe SUBJEct OF MUSIC AND DMT??? I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT EVEN iF YOU HAVE MUSIC ON RIGHT NEXT TO YOU BLARRING THAT YOU CAN STILL HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BREAK THROUGH... AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET IN TUNED WITH YOURSELF ENOUGh AND JUST LET YOUR MIND DO WAT IT DO BEST....

-TH3 ASiAN

It really depends on the person, the key here is to make yourself as comfortable as possible, so if thats with music, then so be it. Your gonna wanna play music that doesn't have too many lyrics.

There's actually a section on this forum about good music to trip to. Here's the link http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...posts&m=21575#21575 Thats where i got some of mine. Check it out. As a matter of fact the Mods will probably move this there.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

TH3_ASiAN
#6 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:36:12 AM

LENNA

COOl, MUSIC IS THE KEY TO ALOT OF THINGS... THINK ABOUT It... HOw CAN YOU EXPLAiN A WHOLE STORy BUT NOT USE ANY WORDS BUT StiLL EXPLAIN SO MUCH??? AND HELLZ YAH.... PARTY @ KUSHMASTERS!!! HEHEHE...

*the_asian*

KUSHMASTER
#7 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:39:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BYOBBB tho.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/18/2008 3:41:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM can always breakthrough with music...he finds it helps keep things moving on the inside...also gives him cues for how long he was been there...sometimes the experience can last 30 minutes...dont know how..but it happens...
it's a sound

stoneyone
#9 Posted : 10/19/2008 8:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM once sat in a dark room by him self packed 4 of the six bowls in his six shooter pipe(look it up if u have never seen them befor. its so a person can pack six rotating bowls in one pipe swim got it just for the spice) with the computer in front of him playing playing some crazy trance music with the visualizer on. swim was on one of the most trippy experience ever. didnt break though on the first bowl but the visuals where unreal and the music was great butsoon as swim was able to again he finished the rest of the first bowl and then started the next broke through for sure on the 2nd 3rd and 4th bowl. swim was in and out of hyperspace for over a hour that night. swim cant even explain the things he seen and did that night. but next time swim trys that it will be in the dark without the music and visuals. music is a nice touch but swims favorite was is alone in nature.

TH3_ASiAN
#10 Posted : 10/19/2008 8:09:15 PM

LENNA

COOL =OP

*the_asian*

40oztofreedom
#11 Posted : 10/19/2008 9:47:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whenever people type with TEXT LIKE THIS, it makes me feel like they're yelling...:evil:

I'm sorry, its a pet peeve of mine, but I know a lot of people dislike it as well.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.