We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga Ecstasy Options

Global
#1 Posted : 7/8/2011 5:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I finally got my hands on some chaliponga, so in some haste, I decided to see if quidding it would provide any results. I stuffed 5g in my mouth and chewed for about 30 min with little success (extremely mild buzz).

I decided that taking it orally with MAOIs was gonna be the only way to really achieve any kind of impressive effect. I did two 45 minute boils on 20g chaliponga (to be split with my brother), filtering in between, combining the filtered boils, reducing and doing one last filter. I then ground up to sets of 4.5g syrian rue to be stuffed into gel caps with holes poked in them for my brother and I to take. When I finally finished, we downed the pills, waited twenty minutes and then consumed the chaliponga beverage. I filtered it down so we were both able to drink it in one gulp.

Within a very short period of time nausea started coming on. It was coming in waves. I began to notice very subtle visual shifts and we decided to walk outdoors. Funny enough we saw a bird with a fish flying in its talons even though there's no body of water around. The nausea is really preventing me from enjoying any of my subtle visuals, so I go back in and go to the bathroom to purge. I only got a little of it up and my visuals were starting to kick in a bit more, but I was still nauseous. I had a feeling based on much prior experience with oral DMT that if I vaped some out of the GVG, it would increase the nausea to a point where complete and total purging would be completely unavoidable (not to mention hopefully kick the experience a few notches).

We each took a single rip from the GVG. Visuals became very prominent, and though they were DMT like, they were also somehow unique. They seemed to have this very large grandiose quality with an abundance of interdimensional motion and intersections, though not in the standard DMT way I'm used to. My dog instantly started barking at my feet so I reached down to pet her to shut her up, though I kept my eyes closed focusing on my patterns. Funny thing was that as soon as my dog walked away, my visuals lost a good deal of their luminosity. It was like they were deriving energy from her in some way. I could feel the nausea peaking and I knew I couldn't hold it down for any longer. I ran for the bathroom and had a thorough purge. It was all this toxic green looking color.

It became clear to me afterwards that my brother didn't really get a hit, but I decided to put on some music (Adventures of Bumblefoot album - a must-listen-to), and we each took another hit of the GVG. It was at this point that the visions started to become highly detailed. They weren't as colorful as usual, but they had this very intricate textural thing going on. The music helped raise us both into states of extreme ecstasy. I've introduced people to pharma/aya in the past (including my brother), but this was the first time I knew I was successfully able to share that unparalleled rapture with somebody that I've experienced on a handful of occasions but have never been able to share. My brother who can often be a bit on the negative side and has been clinically depressed for a while now, remarked with pure exuberance, "I love life right now," among many more overly positive remarks for his usual character. It was a wonderful experience, but I nonetheless intend to increase the dosage next time and also do a fridge decant overnight to reduce the sediment.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.