We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
i just poked my head in the rabbit hole Options

drainlife20
#21 Posted : 10/26/2008 10:18:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had a problem where he was completely lost in the experience and didn't think for a second that anything happening was fake or DMT induced. Total confusion after coming back, thought his body was gone and he'd never return to it again. Right now at this very moment, SWIM can laugh about it. Later tonight, the moon will look weird in the sky or he'll get a chill and be creeped out of his skin.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

karma1485
#22 Posted : 10/27/2008 12:21:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

travinski wrote:
so .05 should be a breakthrough dose? my crystals are white and look pretty pure so i dont think its the product. guess ill try taking the top off. oh and when you breakthrough do you feel the same as when you have a non breakthrough hit....i hear you feel completely sober is this true coz im gettin kinda bummed out with these acid trip like doses. i wanna see some shit

Its only a break through dose if you can actually smoke it all. I recommend packing MUCH more than you can smoke into the bowl, that way if you only smoke a fraction of it, NO PROBLEM, you probably got a high enough dose any way.

If you are not getting visuals from smoking your DMT, it is either NOT DMT or you are not smoking properly. DMT is the most visual psychedelic that I have ever tried. DMT is special, treat it as such and you can get a lot out of an experience.

When you break through on DMT, you know it... its ripping the veil off your sub conscious state and AWAKENING to something so beautiful/ breath taking/ all encompassing that you can only laugh and cry about it once you come back to this world. You are certiantly not sober when you break through but you can be very clear headed, I think that this is most likely the distinction that you were hinting at.

Good luck, keep trying, everyone should break through at some point Smile
Happiness and peace. Those are really the prime issues in human existence. That is what all of us are seeking. ~ H. Gunaratana Mahathera

travinski
#23 Posted : 10/31/2008 2:37:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

k well i got .15 loaded and ready to go hope this does it .....wish me luck
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

Jorkest
#24 Posted : 10/31/2008 2:39:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

good luck dude!! report back when done!!!
it's a sound

travinski
#25 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:30:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

holy fukin fuck what the fuck, not a good first trip i puked again but was prepared with my bowl. took one monster hit and was fuckin outy. my first thoughts were wtf did i just do to myself and it got kinda scary from there. complete breakthrough it was fucking crazy shit, and like the others say "i cant explain it". i met some bad entities that tossed me around n shit kinda like a wtf are you doing here got stuck in a bit of a loop went back to wtf did i just do to myself back to the entities tossin me then i went somewhere a bit calmer ....comin down......but ya holy fuckin fuck
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:40:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hahaha sweet dude...welcome!! you probably got quite the massive hit ehehheehe...

fucking crazy indeed!

edit: you probably puked after right?

SWIM has puked before...he was on acid too though..and he was drunk as hell..haha...probably the alcohol
it's a sound

travinski
#27 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:42:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was pretty nervous before i did it and had a few beers to try n chill. wonder if that had anything to do with the bad trip....? i was out for a full half hour. this is the most intense thing i have ever done and i used to do some crazy shit ie. iv speedballs(coke/heroine)lots of acid and lots of others like i said you gotta try everything once. dont think i will let this one bad trip turn me off though, hope the next one is a bit more happy

Jorkest
#28 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:46:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahha sounds like you got a massive overdose dude...i dont think the beer made the trip bad..SWIM had some decent experiences with beer to calm the nerves...it might have had something to do with the puking though...but it just sounds like you got a massive dose..

i mean..it probably might have been a better idea to maybe start with maybe 20mg more than you used last time..im not sure...because 150mg is a shit ton...haha you crazy punk!

well at least you know what a breakthrough FEELS like anyway..

did you notice any sounds?
it's a sound

Jorkest
#29 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:51:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha i was just rereading the whole thread and got to the part when you asked if a breakthrough felt like a non breakthrough...what would you say about that NOW?
it's a sound

travinski
#30 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:53:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmm not really any sounds just pure intense fuctupness, ya maybe i overdid it a little but i didnt wanna underdo it again so i made sure....hey i didnt have to worry bout overdosin and dyin though, lol. might have somethin to do with my leather lungs too i can smoke just bout anything. i was tripping on acid once and ran outa smokes at my grandparents cabin in the woods. looked for anything to burn .....i smoked fucking coffee grounds , not satisfying at all.

Jorkest
#31 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:59:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha nice...

yea at least you got your breakthrough...haha hopefully its all uphill from here! at least you got a bad one out of the way right off the bat...now that you have had your breakthrough..you can spend some more time finding your sweet spot..without needing to rush(ha SWIM rushed his first time too...couldnt wait)
it's a sound

travinski
#32 Posted : 10/31/2008 4:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so ya think i should tone down the dosage? i dont think i smoked it all but i know it was a good freakin hit i held for 20 seconds and a huge cloud still came out, just as i exhaled i was gone. and then back suddenly to puke and the gone again

Jorkest
#33 Posted : 10/31/2008 4:15:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea...150mgs is a bit much even if you didnt smoke it all...a teaspoon full is a LARGE dose it will send you there...

you smoke more and you forget..and it gets weiiiird..as you can tell now..

but thats good that you held it in for 20 seconds..its imperative for a breakthrough..and next time you try it

SMILE
it's a sound

acolon_5
#34 Posted : 11/1/2008 4:17:06 PM

The Great Namah

travinski wrote:
so ya think i should tone down the dosage?

mmmm...yes. Try not to take so much in that you puke, or is it the smell/taste that does that? Some pleasant incense might help.

Your experience sounded like my spiritual hammer-smack experience when I did 100+mgs in two giant lungfuls/

Try it again at 40, 50, 60,+ 70mgs and you will find your sweet spot. It takes some experimenting but you will find it.

Congrats on your breakthrough, didn't sound like a very pleasant one, but at least you have the smoking method down and know you CAN breakthrough. Once you get your dosage down you will have a lot more ones that feel like pure bliss and love rather than being thrown around.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

travinski
#35 Posted : 11/1/2008 4:26:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

your spiritual hammer-smack experience? sounds interesting what happened there? ya i think im gonna do a .06 next time maybe .07. as for the puking i dunno whats goin on there the taste doesnt bother me and the smell is a little nasty but not too bad, maybe the fast onset and little to no transition time could have something to do with it ...oh well ill figure it out i guess, even if i puke everytime it isnt gonna stop me

PREV12