We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello there Options

sourgrapes
#1 Posted : 7/7/2011 5:52:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After exploring this website and message board for a long time I felt that now is the time for me to join. I started experimenting with psychedelics and other substances at a young age, and had my first few dmt experiences several years ago. I now realize in hindsight that I was much too immature at the time to be ready for those first few experiences and to be able to appreciate them fully. After many different phases of varying degrees of psychedelic usage/abstinence over the last several year I believe that the time is right for me to explore the dmt universe once again.

Recently I set out and started asking friends if they knew of a source but this time around I quickly realized that I would rather extract myself knowing all the harmful chemicals and mistakes that could be made in the process by an unknown source. I plan on executing a Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime A/B Extraction as I feel like it is good for a beginner, relatively safe, and provides a good yield. I am confident in my ability to preform the task but knew that registering for this forum was a must so that I would be able to ask questions and receive guidance from this great community who has such a vast amount of knowledge and experience in the matter. I look forward to interacting with this great community and helping to add to it with my own experiences over time. Thank you for all the valuable information and providing a space for like minded individuals to come together.
The moral of snow white is never eat apples.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 7/7/2011 9:41:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome sourgrapes, i applaud your decision to make your own dmt rather than use an outside source. thats what we are all about here. spreading the knowledge and experience to better our fellow man. its my belief that dmt is a gift and and a right for all who seek its wisdom and effects.

q21's tek is a great method and my most commonly used one. its quite easy imo. if you have any questions id be glad to help. welcome to the community. Very happy

could you go into more detail about your first experiences with dmt?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

sourgrapes
#3 Posted : 7/7/2011 5:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My very first experience was extremely random and not planned whatsoever. I was actually in a classroom when I got a text message from a friend who told me to come outside and that he had something to show me. He pulled out some dmt which I now know to have been Yellow DMT-N-oxide and a meth pipe. I had a little bit of background information on the substance and was very eager to try it. My first experience was a level II experience with fractal like visuals but was somewhat tame due to the fact that we were outside during the middle of the day. The experience lasted about 5 minutes and I hung around outside for about 10 minutes regaining my composure before heading back in to class. I knew that there was a lot more to this substance with a better smoking technique and setting and couldnt wait to try again.

The next experience I had was with the same person about a week later in the back of a pickup truck at night parked at a nice secluded place with a view of the entire San Francisco Bay Area. This time I knew what to expect with the harshness of the smoke and was able to actually take down more of it and although I was still in touch with reality had a very strong trip. As I was attempting to finish my last hit I felt as if I was being sucked upwards through a tunnel and suddenly bright lights began to appear and I put down the pipe and leaned backwards. This time around the colors and patterns were much more vibrant and the best way that I can describe it is that they appeared to be almost alive or breathing, sort of a film covering the trees and city lights that I was looking out on. I looked over to my friend and as soon as I looked at him eyeballs appeared to grow across his forehead between his two eyes and then disappear in the same order in which they appeared. Under one of the trees there appeared to be a vibrant glowing light source that appeared to have a body and the light was being produced from where the head on this body would be. I didnt give much thought to it at the time but now believe it to have been a hyperspace entity.

Although this was a very profound experience, at the time I was in a mindset where me and my friends were using psychedelics very recreationally and although the experience was enjoyable it was very intense and I knew that there was some greater meaning or purpose to it, unlike LSD and Psylosibin which I had been using purely to get spun. That was the last time I had used DMT and it has now been about 3 years. I had not put too much thought into DMT over those few years but have recently got a strong desire to explore it again. This time around I am going into it with a much different mindset and I feel like my upcoming experiences will be much more rewarding due to my current outlook on this strange chemical.

HermeticShaman
#4 Posted : 7/7/2011 6:29:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard.

I'm not so sure your friend really realized what he had. If that's how my friend guided me through it the first time, I'm not sure how I'd feel about the molecule nowadays.

That said, our approach was very spiritual and meditative and I got the most I could out of it and continue to now under those pretenses.

Good luck on your future extraction -- Q21's tek is amazing, it's all I use, it's easy with practice, and doesn't take long to complete at all. With a good freezer, you could have spice ready to smoke in 6 hours or less from start to finish. As for me, it takes about 12 hours to have it ready to go due to a crappy freezer that takes forever to freeze things. (being in a mini fridge)

There's something special about making your own. Some of your own personal essence makes it into that product, making the product and the experience very unique and personal to you. I have the strong belief that the extractors "energies" have an effect on the spice, but that's just been my experience so far. Also, you'll be able to control more variables -- you can choose the smoking method that you prefer, you could make changa or enhanced leaf (my personal favorite), you can set up your own set and setting and have a lot more freedom to explore the space you're in.

You're at the right place, good luck on your travels Very happy

"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

sourgrapes
#5 Posted : 7/8/2011 1:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am very excited for my extraction. I have recently been exploring various entheogens and the idea of pairing them with dmt as changa is very exciting. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

sourgrapes
#6 Posted : 7/21/2011 6:36:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to update everyone: I completed my first two extractions, one run with 100 grams of bark and a second with 400 grams of bark and I couldnt be happier with my results. Thank you everyone especially q21q21 for the awesome tek as well as anyone who helped to revise it, asked questions on this forum and helped answer those questions. I couldnt have done it without you all!