We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
UK suppliers of GVG? Options

Rothko
#1 Posted : 7/3/2011 1:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello People!

I'm looking for a new pipe, And I would love a Glass Vaporgenie but I can't seem to find any in the UK, Does anyone know of a source or a good alternative that is nice and easy to use. I don't want to have to modify anything preferably.

I have been using a hash oil bulb and that has been fruitful, but I know its wasting maybe half of what I'm putting in.

any links or advice you could spare would be much welcome.

Big Love.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/3/2011 1:10:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think they only sell from their official website, which means unfortunately you might have to pay custom taxes Sad

You can get the classic vaporgenie in places around though, im pretty sure. classic vaporgenie+torch lighter is already much better than most other smoking methods in my experience but I def think its worth the trouble/money to get the GVG

gammagore
#3 Posted : 7/3/2011 5:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^yip, they are only available from the official website.

If one is importing it to the UK, be prepared to pay about £30 for customs bs. I got mine about a year and a half ago and paid £28 when I collected it from the courier service.

If you are short on cash( who isnt??Smile) you could make some changa or enhance some mullein/lotus or whatever and smoke that out of a bong. Then when the cash is flowingSmile by a GVG.