We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best Spacial Awareness game ever.... great for astral projection training Options

synchroneyes
#1 Posted : 7/3/2011 4:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all Nexians,

Having only recently joined, I have been checking out all the different type of fun to be shared and enjoyed.
While navigating around the site I found the games on offer. I used work for a large gaming company and have seen too many crap games doing nothing for their users, but waste time. I thought it might be nice to might like to check out the best spacial game ever made!(In my humble opinion, that is.)

"Tranquility"
It is a non competitive astral projection flight sim, That asks you to flow and relax to develop.

It is available for FREE download for www.tqworld.com/
I have both Mac And PC versions if you can't get on.

After a few minutes learning to fly you will see what I mean.
This game has the been developed by a real seeker. Part of the reason he can't afford to continue it's development
He has recently decided to shut down his sites continued activity.
This game generates it's own music as you play and has a universe of options for intrepid players and creators.

When you play set the blur level to at least 4 and enjoy the trip (the b key when playing)

Fellow Nexians unite and lets spread the word. find a crew to help keep this most peaceful of games alive and progressing.
Very happy
synchroneyes attached the following image(s):
Tranquility screen shot.jpg (414kb) downloaded 70 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 7/3/2011 6:54:33 AM

SWIM

Wow the game is definately much more than it's logical description would lead you to believe.

You fly around a world of shapes and you make original music as you do it. It will make you feel a peace and tranquil like you wouldn't believe!

I definitely would not have believe that if I just didn't try it but tranquility is exactly what it brings. I felt almost like a child again almost immediately, I was checking the Nexus quickly before I went to bed but really I want to try that again!

Wonder if you could try this when tripping. Haven't had a challenging trip where I needed calming down for a long will but the simplicity, the calming tones and beautiful visual aspect could be useful be useful I think. Kinda thinking that using it to enhance a good trip is a possibility too.

Ya, that definitely surprised me!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

nen888
#3 Posted : 7/3/2011 11:09:35 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..great 'game' concept! beautiful too.. a product of that rapid inspiartion flash of the early '90s?

be great to explore a high res. update with expanded music score options.

i quit video games aged around 19, but i want to play this one. be perfect for a site like this...

thanks, syncroneyes, for the tip off...Wink