We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Join Up (Peyote Way) Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:45:48 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I want to join church, organization, clubs, etc. that have to deal with my interests!

I already found way great like group called "Peyote Way".

Peyote Way

Join Peyote Way

I would also like to find Santo-daime or other Ayahuasca using churchs.

Anybody know of any other groups I could join?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

moracca
#2 Posted : 10/15/2008 4:18:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

check out the temple of true inner light.
Quote:
The Temple of the True Inner Light is an organization that believes that Psychedelics, (DPT, Marijuana, LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, DMT, etc.), are the true Flesh of God .

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 10/15/2008 4:39:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can also check out http://www.udv.org.br/english/index.html (santo daime in the u.s)
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 10/15/2008 5:37:55 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Awesome! Thanks for the links guys!

Anybody got anymore?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:14:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes...link your brain to the source...no church needed
it's a sound

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:46:57 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I think y'all are thinking of it too much like a church when it'd be more like a gang. Laughing

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 10/15/2008 7:02:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha indeed...or a club even..
it's a sound

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 10/15/2008 7:09:50 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Exactly!

"Club" is a better word, now isn't it?

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 10/15/2008 2:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a super kickass club of hyper-multi-dimensional beings Smile
it's a sound

shoe
#10 Posted : 10/16/2008 4:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
a super kickass club of hyper-multi-dimensional beings Smile

oi, thats what the nexus is Razz
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 10/22/2008 6:27:51 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Y'all join up!

69ron
#12 Posted : 10/22/2008 10:20:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read their statement saying that
Quote:
Non-Indian Peyote use is protected in five states : AZ, NM, CO, NV, and OR

ThatтАЩs news to me!

I had no idea. I thought in the US only natives could use it.

Next time I'm in one of those states I'll check it out for sure!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.