We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A breakthrough report. Options

mardybum
#1 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:34:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was sitting in the middle of the bush with my mate H. I loaded up a massive cone of DMT ensuring I would breakthrough. I started hitting the dry bong and inhaling the smoke. It wasn’t too harsh and I managed to take a decent first hit. I held it in for as long as I could and felt the intense body rush set in. I breathed out and it felt like my lungs collapsed in on themselves, I took a breath of fresh air and went to finish the cone. I looked down at the cone piece and saw my reality breaking up into little hexagons. I started to pull the cone and the hexagons started growing neon colours around the outsides until they started spinning around each other heading towards the centre of my vision like a huge vortex. I finished my cone, lent back and breathed out the remaining smoke and shut my eyes. Immediately I found myself in a huge tunnel or vortex, speeding down the tunnel at a million miles per hour. The walls were all spinning around themselves as the vortext sucked all the patterns into the centre. I was going down this tunnel so fucking fast, I could feel the speed like g-forces on my body. Going down this tunnel the walls were covered in a million different bright electrifying colours. I was speeding down at a million miles an hour as the patterns on the walls of the tunnel were cracking like lightning in a storm. All of the patterns originated from the very centre of my vision and it was like bolts of neon coloured lightning would fly pass me. The patterns on the walls were twisting into each other like black holes on the sides of the tunnel. I came across thoughts like picking up an object from a shelf and examining it for the first time. I looked at this tunnel and tried to take a mental image of what it looked like, I started trying to label the visions and hallucinations with words or interpretations from my reality. Although I didn’t see any spirits, I could sense all this anger, I started talking to myself; Why are they so angry? Why is this trip so full of hatred? I want to get out of here! This is taking too long! Then all of a sudden the word ‘meditation’ popped into my head like it had come from an outside source. I turned off my thoughts, I switched off my mind and just observed what was happening instead of trying to label or interpret it and suddenly there was an overwhelming sense of love. I felt welcomed and loved by this strange dimension and immediately a huge grin spread across my face and I burst out with uncontrollable laughter. I watched as I continued flying down the tunnel and the patterns spun around me. I laughed as the patterns swirled and morphed into each other on either side of me. And slowly I came to the end of the tunnel and I burst into a flat veil of circular saws spinning around each other. I opened my eyes and all I could say was, ‘Shit!’ I started coming down really fast and still felt full of warmth, almost like an opiate buzz but much more intense. I was in shock or awe for the rest of the night from this experience. And I continued to feel full of euphoria for the next few hours.

We waited around 15 minutes before deciding to smoke what was left and halved it. I loaded up my cone and smoked it in one hit and got the huge rush throughout my body, but only experienced very light visuals, nothing compared to what had just happened. My body felt amazing still so I opened my eyes and told H we must still have a tolerance. This was expected but we just couldn’t wait to do it again, haha. I looked up at the trees and saw that the branches formed diamond shape patterns all over the sky. They shimmered like diamonds in the sunlight. I stood up and looked at the mess we had made all over the ground. I laughed and said look it’s like we’ve made ourselves a little room out in the bush, we’ve made ourselves at home with nature, admiring how cool it was that we’d become so comfortable. H and I talked for a while and I came up with this crazy theory that life was just a preparation for the transition into DMT hyperspace. And that ‘heaven’ or ‘hell’ was just a bad or good experience in the DMT realm. So the more we learnt in life, the wiser we were, the more prepared we would be for the transition. I quoted from many ancient scriptures like the Tibetan book of the dead, the bible and some of buddha’s teachings and it all made perfect sense. It seemed every religion was correct, all on the right track, the thing that made them so different was the way man interpreted them. After we’d finished talking for a while we made our journey out of the bush in pitch black. We kept getting caught in all the lantana and I was still tripping a bit. The lantana weed felt really evil, like it was overtaking the forest and trying to keep us in. I felt a real negative energy from it. And it is evil it overtakes the native plants and kills them, just normally I wouldn’t think about it like that. We finally made it out, relived and proceeded to the pub. I was content, in awe and euphoric all night, it left me in an awesome state where I thought and discussed about things I normally wouldn’t go into.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#2 Posted : 10/15/2008 9:47:16 AM

ButterScotch Bob

That Sounds Very Intense! so if you could explain your homely bush a little more! i like how you took the experience in stride, and how did H do? as well i hope.
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.