We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
My first time with the Iboga Options

ragabr
#21 Posted : 6/28/2011 5:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you noticed a need to up your spice dose following this? It sounds like a pretty common thing.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#22 Posted : 6/29/2011 11:33:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have definately noticed that. I think you may need almost twice as much of any psychedelic, to get the same effects. This after-effect lingers for weeks.
In lower amounts this may be less so, but with amounts of 10 grams of rootbark or more, it realy starts to have a longer lasting impact.

polytrip
#23 Posted : 6/29/2011 11:36:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Lavos wrote:
Interesting, been reading about this a little bit here and there. Sounds like it's worth the effort. I didn't know 2 grams could produce profound effects. Be interesting to see people with more knowledge of these things.

2 grams is normally not very strong, but you'll definately notice some psychedelic effects. In amounts of 9 grams or more, it starts to get realy interesting and psychedelic though, and other effects start kicking in that you won't feel with 2 grams. Iboga is a very demanding substance though.

۩
#24 Posted : 6/30/2011 4:54:42 AM

75 hours in. Woke up today with tracers. It is night time now and I still have them. I feel this spherical fullness radiating outward from my solar plexus. My head feels full of warmth and light. I wonder when I will come down, but at the same time, I Reallyy couldn't care less. Everything is oceanic, as if I'm bobbing in a calm sea.

Bancopuma
#25 Posted : 7/17/2011 5:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Am very glad you had such a positive first encounter with Iboga House, and great to see a few more people working with what is a very special plant. Am quite amazed people are reporting such profound effects at these kind of dosages, individual sensitivities, as well as potency of different batches of root bark must vary widely. I can function normally on 1g with a nice subtle lift and energy and motivation to get things done, and then feel a fantastic aftrglow the next day too, I love that feeling of calm energy. I am planning a future flood session post uni, but for comparisons sake, my dosage will be quite different. Am planning on taking 20g of limonene alkaloid extract (someone tried a larger dose of this than I have tried so far and reported it as being very clean on one's system, and they had a deep and profound experience), also plan on taking 5g of root bark for the whole plant presence. The nature of Iboga changes and gets deeper and the psychedelic character comes through more at higher doses and you enter some absolutely incredible mind spaces and states of consciousness, the rabbit hole goes very much deeper... Definitely more taxing at these levels, not something I would desire to do more than once a year I think at most, but I really look forward to my next journey.

synchroneyes
#26 Posted : 7/17/2011 9:21:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post

Thanks for all the personal insights into this special medicine.
I am very interested in the mentioned freedom to travel convergent time lines of Iboga.
to synchronise my soul with myself.

thanks again

GratefulDad
#27 Posted : 7/17/2011 1:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seraph wrote:
After reading this I want ibogaine, does an ibogaine extraction tek exist? I know there isn't one on the Wiki.

I have the sticky at the top of the iboga section. In that tek I would suggest using HCl to acidify the water to pH 3-4, as it seems to yield better than the vinegar, that I originally used.

Bancopuma has a limonene extraction, as well, which may be even more thorough at getting all the alkaloids.

Two grams of bark is about what I eat to just start feeling the iboga buzz. Most people are much more sensitive than I am, though, and it's awesome how much House got out of this dose. All I can say is it is an amazing healing medicine. Thanks for sharing House!

۩
#28 Posted : 7/20/2011 11:13:54 PM

I feel compelled to write an update. From the dates inscribed in this thread I can see it's been three weeks since this trip.
I feel amazing. I was so skeptical that this stuff would really make much of a difference on who I am, but I kept an open mind.
I definitely noticed changes taking place and am working every day, in bliss, to fortify the lessons I have learned.
It took me about 1 week to really come down, and when I did I ate some acid. The lysergic meditations allowed me to deeply see who I am, what I've been given, what I've become, and what I can be. My normal dose hit me hard, so I definitely do not notice iboga having any alteration upon my sensitivity to psychedelic substances. I have always been an extremely sensitive person before, during, and after this experience.

I set aside time daily to exercise doing different things (using my intuition and help from professionals that I know) and this I feel is a really important change that I have made since eating iboga. I have never felt OK enough to get up and do it. It was rather pathetic.
I am noticing my body change and this pleases me. As for my mind... Well most of you know I have troubles with it Very happy but I have been feeling just superb lately. I'm really happy and content with my life.

I also thought I was going to flood some time. After meditating on all of this I realized I think I did flood. Even if I didn't, I benefited TREMENDOUSLY from this unknown dose of iboga eaten after lots of turmeric and black pepper and a nap. So much so that I know I don't need to do iboga ever again. Maybe I am being naive and someday many years from now it will call to me and come into my life again but I am not worried about it. I can't see myself benefiting or altering my life any more positively. This decision led to a synchronization. Not shortly after I realized this I was talking to a good friend of mine who had been researching iboga for years and has been waiting for it to come into his life. I can tell, after using this stuff, that it has the potential to help him very much so today I gifted it to him.

If Iboga was a person I would thank it. I am grateful for having been able to experience this. It really is a powerful tool for kick starting important changes that need to be made in your life if you are open to it...

<3

universecannon
#29 Posted : 7/20/2011 11:19:31 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Awesome news house! i'm really happy for you Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

synchroneyes
#30 Posted : 7/20/2011 11:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for you post

I am very glad your state of mind is so positive.... and that you were able to share with the right friend

I am preparing myself also for Iboga sometime soonish. friends have begun working with it locally, so I know it can be done.
I think I will let it find it's way to me... That way I am confident the timing will be right, rather than pushing for it.

My heart is strong however I still need to learn to release my pent up mental energy to heal (as many of us).
I feel iboga may be a next deliberate step to taking full responsability for my personal healing.

Have a great day my nexian colleague.
I hope your relationship with your body (and mind) continues to grow and benefit from your sensitivity.
It is so great the way we can share our growth, here.

Thanks again
great to synchroneyes with friends

Remember your heart is a muscle that will grow larger with exercise. up to 25% bigger that a non active person.
It's magnetic field can spread over 10' (3 meters) and effect change around you. It magnetic field is said to be 60 times strong the the field from a brain!
We need great nervous system to handle our insights and transformations...

we need good and open hearts

Thanks agin for sharing yours

GreetTheMind
#31 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:01:30 PM

listen to Lotus they will change your life

Thank you for the great post.

I had never even heard of Iboga before stumbling onto this post. I was extremely pleased to have read about this experience and even more happy to hear that it had such a profound positive effect on your life. It really seems like some powerful medicine that has amazing soul healing power.

I hope you the best in all your future endeavors, and that you can hold on to lessons that Iboga taught you.

Much love, and thanks again for opening my eyes to something new

۩
#32 Posted : 9/13/2011 7:09:58 PM

There's no way to not hold on. I am still blown away! It warms my already firey soul to know that the words I tap out here can help spread this beautiful awareness and healing. I can't believe there are forces at work that seek to oppress such powerful medicines. Be wellest...and don't hold anything back. That is one of my favorite lessons I am blissfully meditating on in my life at the moment.

Of course, simple politics comes into play... but if you want something...there's no point in teetering along the edge when it is right there and all you have to do is say the words, make the gesture, do the dance. I love you people.

۩
#33 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:48:08 PM

It's been almost 4 months since I dosed. This past month I slowly watched the Iboga glow disappear. My sciatic nerve damage began to flare up again, this time with extreme burning on top of the already electrical/stabbing. I am suffering. I decided I want to try iboga again even though it felt like it was a once in a life-time experience. Iboga is the only thing that I have done that helped my severe nerve pain and I am desperate and I am going to see if dosing it again will help. I just wanted to update this thread with my progress. I will post another reply once I have dosed in the coming week.

universecannon
#34 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:50:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

<3

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

rOm
#35 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:53:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

<3
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

DoctorMantus
#36 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:05:43 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Thanks for sharing house, that sounds like some experience, i honestly felt a little deterred from it, but reading your report had got me kind of interested.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

DoctorMantus
#37 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:06:57 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

۩ wrote:
It's been almost 4 months since I dosed. This past month I slowly watched the Iboga glow disappear. My sciatic nerve damage began to flare up again, this time with extreme burning on top of the already electrical/stabbing. I am suffering. I decided I want to try iboga again even though it felt like it was a once in a life-time experience. Iboga is the only thing that I have done that helped my severe nerve pain and I am desperate and I am going to see if dosing it again will help. I just wanted to update this thread with my progress. I will post another reply once I have dosed in the coming week.

Good luck and safe Travels house Smile
<3
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

۩
#38 Posted : 10/16/2011 11:11:03 AM

Once reset, I begin to see how neurochemical imbalances manifest as physical symptoms.

Now I wonder what causes them in the first place. Things like stress come to mind. If only there was a way to keep up this kind of recalibration without the need for Iboga. I am meditating on this right now.

Purges
#39 Posted : 10/16/2011 6:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you get to the root of the issue my friend. Warm wishes your way.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

۩
#40 Posted : 10/16/2011 8:57:08 PM

Purges wrote:
I hope you get to the root of the issue my friend. Warm wishes your way.

Well not to be rude but the root of the issue is nerve damage, I believe I got to that many months ago. Thanks for the warm wishes, I am once again skeptically blown away by the power of Iboga even @ 1 gram this time. my nerve is no longer on fire....thank god/iboga.

I also wanted to bump this to see if anyone has any thoughts:

Quote:

Once reset, I begin to see how neurochemical imbalances manifest as physical symptoms.

Now I wonder what causes them in the first place. Things like stress come to mind. If only there was a way to keep up this kind of recalibration without the need for Iboga. I am meditating on this right now.

PREV123NEXT