We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
crazy Options

benzo
#1 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:23:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has found a way to get the spice but as it turns out swim's friend had already been there!!! So the following story you can take from it what you want but none of it is bullshit.. Swim has been researching DMT for a long time, swim has a few differemt groups of friends, as it turns out one of the groups found a credible (sorry about bad spelling) source of the spice and used it as per instructions (this wasn't the first time). For most this was amazingbut for one of them this resulted in no sleep for 3 days and the absolute belief that he was here to save the world as their god and understood the meaning of life.. although this doesn't sound too bad this resulted in swim's friend being committed to a loony bin for four days.. This is not bullshit . I was ready myself to take the plunge, has anyone heard of this sort of side effect before i think i'm changing my mind ..!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:34:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes...this happened to a friend of mine as well..he thought he was the Messiah..but what he failed to realize is that...EVERYONE is the messiah..we are all part of god...so as long as your ego understands that...everything will be ok...just realize..that it is everyone..and not just you...it is awfully egotistical...and self centered to think that you are the only one
it's a sound

benzo
#3 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I sort of thought exactly what you said but was very scared off by this as you can imagine.. i 'am still very interested in others opinions..

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

most certainly...just take it seriously...but not TOOOO seriously...i mean...one time SWIM took a massive...massive dose...and was catapulted into a machine world..and it was impressed upon him that this place he was in..was actually going to be the new home for humans..when our world is no longer livable...it could be true...but it could also have been misinterpreted...just like your friend misinterpreted what was said to him....yes your friend is the messiah...but when the beings there say YOU...they mean all of YOU...and we are really all the same being...looking through different eyes...

but dont be scared off from this amazing substance that gets you in touch with yourSelf....because if you dont let the fear take a hold of you...it could be the most important experiences of your life
it's a sound

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/14/2008 6:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

watch this video..and towards the end he kinda explains what i just did..except much better

http://www.dosenation.com/listing.php?smlid=5202
it's a sound

polytrip
#6 Posted : 10/14/2008 6:54:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I once had the experience of indeed seeing everyone as the most divine being. Knowing to be surrounded by all these budha's is definately a more pleasant thing than thinking that you're somehow different from others.
That last thing is something we all in one way or the other, have to struggle with in our lives. When people are under great pressure they sometimes sucomb to this tendency and psychologists call this thing 'regression'.
When you don't sleep for three days, something is bound to go wrong.
Psychedelics, and certainly spice, can be awesome. But the main thing is that most of us in some way, know how to stay rational. We know the difference between an irrational and a rational thought. Whenever you notice in yourself or others that these lines start to blur, than it's time to take action. ( and consult a doctor or psychiatrist)

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 10/14/2008 7:33:43 PM

The Great Namah

Psycadelics can bring forth latent mental illness...it's quite rare, but does happen. I've never heard of people having delusions for days on end after a spice journey, but I guess it is possible.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#8 Posted : 10/14/2008 9:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT gets metabolized by our body's MAO (Monoamine oxidase) enzymes very quickly, this is why DMT only lasts 10-20 minutes when smoked (& not at all orally) for most people, unless they take an MAOI (Monoamine oxidase inhibitors), which slows down the body's creation of this enzyme, causing it to last longer.
This is why Ayahuasca needs the combination of the two plants, Caapi is a natural MAOI, Chacruna or Chaliponga have DMT in them. Taking the DMT plant alone does nothing without the MAOI plant causing the body to slow down production of its MAO enzyme.

Maybe his body has a natural deficiency of this enzyme?

What are the chances of this guy being on a prescribed pharmaceutical MAOI? They are usually prescribed for helping with depression.
pharmaceutical MAOI's act very differently than natural MAOI's like S.Rue or Caapi do.
I'm sure someone here can explain why & how they are different much better than I could.
This could be a clue to how and/or why this happened to your pal.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

mardybum
#9 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I was aware psychedelics like LSD and Mushrooms occasionally result in a psychosis, but I always under the assumption this was impossible on DMT. The fact that your brain produces it and all of Rick Strassmans tests... I suppose any experience as mind-blowing as psychedelics carry that risk.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:07:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

never forget it!
it's a sound

Linga Sarira
#11 Posted : 10/15/2008 8:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pyschedelic substances show you what is already there. Some people are unstable and not grounded firmly in reality to begin with, it kind of angers me that they take these things and freekout and get in the media. They give these tools a bad rap and ruin it for everyone else.