We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trial 1 Options

arcanum
#1 Posted : 6/26/2011 4:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trial 1. I am alone, it's mid afternoon in a well lit spaceous room, sitting in a recliner chair.The bulb type vap. has been prepared with an eyeballed dosage of beige waxy extract. ( probably around 30mg MHRB STB tek) My anxiety level is high in anticipation of what may or not happen. Phone taken off the hook, and I begin to torch the glass bowl, the beige waxy extract turns clear and begins to bubble and vaporise, I inhale the vapour in three rapid tokes, the plastic taste is unpleasant but bearable. Suddenly out of nowhere something akin to a high speed train seems to bear down on me, the fear level is rising to an intolerable crescendo as my heart races and feels crushed. The animal inside of me wants to run , but there's nowhere to run to.I sense that i'm being observed by a or a group of " beings" just some metres in front of me, but I can't see them, they have no emotion whatsoever, i'ts chilling. I recline in the seat using all my powers of logic to keep a lid on my sanity. Eyes closed looking for visuals, none, except a sphere of red which seems like a huge planet viewed from a low trajectory flight , it seems I'm trying to penetrate it's atmospheric layer, indeed the fear that grips me is akin to that what an astronaut would feel upon re-entry into the earths atmosphere knowing that he has a dodgy heat protection system. I notice my legs are shuddering and suddenly I'm grounded again. There was no breakthrough in this, no visions as such, only the unerving conviction that I was being watched by someone or something. It ended as suddenly as it began. For the rest of the day I felt slightly agitated, like I should have gone somewhere nice, but the trip was cancelled. The next day is one of unusually good spirits and mental acuity .Several weeks would elapse before I would summon up the courage for Trial 2.

PS.The above account is a fictitious account of a fictitious character

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 6/26/2011 5:56:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi arcanum,

I really enjoy reading first trip reports. I'm 'glad/reassured' to read about someone else who was very nervous prior to the experience to see how the trip panned out for them. Do you feel that the nervousness and anticipation was justified? Or when the trip took place and ended did it seem like you had built a lot of it up unnecessarily?

Have you done trip 2 yet? If so, will you be posting it soon?

Looking forward to reading it! Smile
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

earthless
#3 Posted : 6/26/2011 6:13:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend knows that level of fear and anticipation all to well, it's definitely a recurring theme when about to undergo a journey, especially when taking those first steps into the deep end so to say. Each trip can be very different from what I hear so I would try not to get bummed out and just take that as a learning experience, especially since going too far for a first trial can possibly be a very uncomfortable (but hopefully enlightening) situation. It sounds like you're heading in the right direction though, and remember if it feels right you can always try it out and if it doesnt meet expectations wait a bit, and then up the dosage a little and go from there.

Happy journeying
well above slow vibrations

Xt
#4 Posted : 6/26/2011 8:00:06 PM

That anxious unsettled wtf sensation. mmmm

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna