We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
do you sometimes smell the spice even if it's nowhere to be found? Options

shoe
#21 Posted : 10/16/2008 3:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahahahahahah, Mate this made me laugh SO hard. Yes, I definately smell the spice all over! random whiffs here and there! I love it too, its a lovely smell.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shoe
#22 Posted : 10/16/2008 3:57:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cheech wrote:
or maybe there is some huge spice manufacturing mechanism in a parallel dimension, producing tons and tons of spice which through a interdimensional gateway fills the plants of this dimension with the spice so that we may aquire it. And maybe its some ruptures in the space time continuum which make it possible for just the smell of the spice to escape that dimension for just a moment so that we may smell it in this dimension.

lOLf. Cheech is awesome Razz

p.s I take it you've seen the scene in dune, with the guild navigator floating in a big tank of spice gas, as they do?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

kemist
#23 Posted : 10/16/2008 7:09:36 AM

John

Pure DMT shouldn`t smell or should have hint of floral smell. Impurities like indol,methylindol and other derivates smell so badly. ILPT still have a batch of pure but a few years old indol and it`s just smell so horrible.It is wraped in three bags however just handling it for minute make his hand smell whole day. Almost identical but weaker stench could be noticed on railway tracks (cos poo and wee dripping on them from train`s toilet ) Laughing
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

lorax
#24 Posted : 10/16/2008 11:32:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea.. thats exactly what DMT smells like.. it smells like mysterious crystal flowers grown by extraterrestrials from the space between spaces. i love that smell. if there were a perfume which smelled of dmt, i would be the first to wear it.

2 shoe: unfortunatly i have never seen the dune movie by david lynch.. i had STARTED to watch the remake and i thought the style was so gay that I couldn't watch it without the thought of wasting precious time. Actually this scene comes from a scene experienced on psilocybe cyanescens. They alwasys tend to show me strange machinery. One time my soul was ripped from my body and was imprinted into this strange green ooze (which looked exactly like the ooze from the movie turtles 2) which was radiating a blue light.

this scene took place in the bowels of a very strange machine. All i could make out were all these tubes containing the stuff and the "soul-imprint-mechanism". it was as if it stored the current state of my soul.. just like a software backup. maybe it stored it so just in case my soul gets fucked with my demons from the other side it could be rewritten.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#25 Posted : 10/18/2008 8:48:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Yeah, I seem to smell it all over the place now. Very happy It'll just hit me when i'm out driving down the motorway or out and about round various places.

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

PREV12