We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
do you sometimes smell the spice even if it's nowhere to be found? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 10/14/2008 11:54:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

in the last few weeks i noticed smelling the spice in the middle of the street. in a grocery store. in my appartment(altho i don't have any at the moment). during walks through the park...

very strange.. its usually only a whiff.. it sometimes comes in intervals. one moment i think i smelled something.. the other moment its gone. then i'm like.. oh theres the smell again.

its not like its bothering me.. i love the smell of it! it smells so mysterious and deeply loving.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 10/14/2008 12:36:05 PM

JC

Definatley mate, happens quite a lot with me, happened last week. Its unmistakabley the smell of spice, maybe its my imagination I dunno or maybe its the spirit of dmt floating around us lol

lorax
#3 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:07:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

or maybe there is some huge spice manufacturing mechanism in a parallel dimension, producing tons and tons of spice which through a interdimensional gateway fills the plants of this dimension with the spice so that we may aquire it. And maybe its some ruptures in the space time continuum which make it possible for just the smell of the spice to escape that dimension for just a moment so that we may smell it in this dimension.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

lorax
#4 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

we need an "interdimensional smell-o-phone" to see if this theory is correct!

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:12:29 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Actually the dmt that is produced in our bodies is also excreted by the sweat. It is not a surprise therefore that people who smoke it are more familiar with the smell than non-users. As a matter of fact, SWIM can unmistakeably distinguish the smell of dmt in crowded trains when the weather is very very hot!
(OK......I talking totally rubbish here!)

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:25:10 PM

JC

cheech wrote:
or maybe there is some huge spice manufacturing mechanism in a parallel dimension, producing tons and tons of spice which through a interdimensional gateway fills the plants of this dimension with the spice so that we may aquire it. And maybe its some ruptures in the space time continuum which make it possible for just the smell of the spice to escape that dimension for just a moment so that we may smell it in this dimension.

You never know Laughing

I was taking that in there Infundibulum Rolling eyes Laughing

polytrip
#7 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:42:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
i sometimes smell mimosa....very strange.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 10/14/2008 1:44:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, I definitely do smell it randomly on the streets many times Smile

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 10/14/2008 3:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM smells it a lot too...and everybody else that he has given it to mentions smelling it...he has a friend that works on a fishing boat...and sometimes when some rotten fish come up...he puts his nose right in it..and BAM its spice...like over powering...in a way...spice smells like sweet death
it's a sound

xantus
#10 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:15:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I too smell it .. for a month or so after I take it. after that the smell doesn't make itself known very much at all.

burnt
#11 Posted : 10/15/2008 8:49:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

indoles can tend to have a similar smell. a thing called skatole (another small indole) that occurs in feces may have a similar smell and may explain why you get whiffs of an indole like substance while walking through the park.

Its also found in some plants and added to ciggerettes (according to wiki).

KUSHMASTER
#12 Posted : 10/15/2008 9:23:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Me and my groups of friends would smell it when I hadn't even had any in the house for a couple weeks. It's wierd, I don't mind it tho.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#13 Posted : 10/15/2008 9:53:48 AM

ButterScotch Bob

Totally agree with KUSH, maybe it has something to do with the smoke imbedding into clothes? cause i have that problem with cigarettes alot.
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 10/15/2008 2:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM was smoking spice A LOT...and i mean a lot...constantly...and i tell you what...he smelled of it sooo bad...but nobody that hasnt smoked it has any idea what it is....his house stank of it...you could smell it on his breath...it was everywhere....

i think it infuses the person with itself...
it's a sound

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#15 Posted : 10/15/2008 7:19:37 PM

ButterScotch Bob

Jorkest wrote:
i think it infuses the person with itself...

Good Point Becomes sort of an essence that the person has, i really wouldnt mind that either. To know the essence and spice is always with me Cool Wink
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

ambi-lysergance
#16 Posted : 10/15/2008 11:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

couldnt believe it when i saw this post, so I thought id throw in my 2 cents so to speak, after swim and his girlfriend had there 1st spice experience last weekend swim as a matter of fact today had the sureal almost deja vu of the nasal passage experience of smelling clearly the uniquely unmistakable essence of dmt. now as for in swims life time only being in the same room as 4 x 50mg doses of smoke spice in which swim smoked 2, i doubt its due to embedding as in ie tobacco. I'd like to think its more to do with the spice elevating, enlightining and opening not only our eyes and minds but other senses. so there you goVery happy
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

smokeydaze
#17 Posted : 10/16/2008 12:12:31 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

everytime i log on here I get one or two good wiffs of it
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

FetusFries
#18 Posted : 10/16/2008 12:16:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

all the time i smell it randomly anywhere. so does my girlfriend and she's never done it.
Everything I say is purely fictional and not meant to be taken seriously, I am a pathological liar seeking attention.

Dwhitty76
#19 Posted : 10/16/2008 12:20:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes, if swim will open or even stand near his beautiful asian "stash" box thats designated only for spice paraphenelia,he will catch a wiff of it and it gives him the goose bumps.He does not like the smell plus it probably ignites some sort of memory recall of the pre-spice journey apprehension that he experiences at times.

The other day he was in a restaurant with a friend and the whole place smelt like mimosa and vinegar which is that smell his girlfriend hates when he is doing some cooking. Smile

I think its the sub-conscious messing with me.

Swim hasnt done cocaine in quite some time (he hates that fucking drug) but every now and then he will get that sensory recall and can smell it and taste it and it makes his stomache flip.

I think certain drugs really leave its thumbprint on your subconscious and every now and then it give a little reminder.

Although mabey it is an interdimensional spice factory. I can picture the little elves running around whipping up batches of spice. Laughing
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Infinite I
#20 Posted : 10/16/2008 1:09:51 AM

JC

smokeydaze wrote:
everytime i log on here I get one or two good wiffs of it

I get that vibe, not the smell bit vibe, maybe just because its a dmt site lol But when I go on the aya forums and Ive been doing well with my diet I can almost feel the ayahuasca running through me, might be my imagination but my friend gets the same when hes been doing well with his diet.

I think your right dwhitty about certain drugs leaving a thimbprint on you, happens to me with certain things, but with dmt and aya its a different sort of imrpint its left! Smile

12NEXT