We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi + MHRB Options

psyco_nomad
#1 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:17:10 AM

Joe

I just want to make sure before I do this. Any advice would be great!

I have 50g MHRB and 250g Caapi, for five doses. that is 10g light to 50g teacher
I know that is a stong dose should I add more teacher to create more doses or could I start by drinking a half a dose? though if I drink half a dose it'll only be 25g teacher I still want it to last longer then an hourRolling eyes

Also can I mix them together so I only need choke down one drink? What are the benifits of drinking Caapi tea first then waiting 30 min to drink my root tea?

Lastly I was going to use vinager as acid is that a good idea? What is the best (& easy to get) acid to use.

Thanks alot and happy travels
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, 50g of Caapi is about the lowest you can go and expect it to work while 10g of Mimosa is well outside what most would recommend. I would suggest using that amount of Caapi for four doses at most, and dropping the Mimosa down to 3-5g, at the most. Remember, you can always vape more if you feel there's not enough light.

Mixing them together is fine. You might want to mix them together, with a back up dose of mimosa to take at the 45 minute point if you're still not feeling much.

Vinegar works great, but you don't need much of it. A tablespoon per liter at the most.

Good luck!

Edit: Just to be clear, brew them separately and fridge decant the mimosa several times before mixing them.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

psyco_nomad
#3 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:51:39 AM

Joe

Well I have 50g mimosa left that I was going to use... so if that is more like 10 doses should I use 500g caapi.

Thanks
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

psyco_nomad
#4 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:57:43 AM

Joe

Also I want to experiment a bit with extreme short journys and longer enlightening journys. so If I have only 50g light how much teacher should I brew so I still have room to play with the amounts a bit?
Cogito Ergo Sum

jamie
#5 Posted : 6/25/2011 3:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

50g of mimosa should be anywhere from 10-15 doses. It can start at like 1-2g for a mild experience..3-5 can be quite powerful for me at times...above 5 grams and it gets real intense. I never took 10g so I cant say what to expect from that. I think the most I took was 6-7 grams and that was enough.

I would brew the caapi as 5 doses..but you may want to get ahold of more caapi as well, as larger doses are amazing even without the DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

psyco_nomad
#6 Posted : 6/25/2011 5:02:46 AM

Joe

Thank you fractal as always are are a great help.

Just wondering what are the effect of caapi solo
Cogito Ergo Sum

jamie
#7 Posted : 6/25/2011 5:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing