We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meditation Techniques Options

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#1 Posted : 10/14/2008 4:24:05 AM

ButterScotch Bob

What are your personal meditation techniques before you go on a hyperspace trip? I'm trying to get a list together I'm new to meditation and was wondering what you do so i could try it and figure out what works best for me Smile thanks again in advance.

PS i have been looking into Buddhist Breathing Techniques, and Transcdental Meditation.
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:24:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually sit or lie down and try to feel all my energy centers. The ones I always feel are the ones in my feet and my hands, then I draw energy up and through my body from my feet up my legs and up through and out my head at the top. Breathing long and slow and holding it in for say 5-10 seconds everytime to get relaxed. This is very calming and energising, and to help slow down your thoughts and internal dialogue you just concentrate on feeling energy and breathing, or just breathing is easy. After a while, 10-15 mins youre whole body can be buzzing with energy already without any assistance, imagining clear white light is good for purifying thoughts and neutralising any nervousness or fear. I pretty much do this every night before sleep, sometimes i go for projection as well if the energy is really pulsing, otherwise i usually just end up lucid dreaming. But doing this before going into DMT space is a perfect preparation.

hope it helps.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 10/14/2008 9:53:22 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Easiest way I found is it put some music on sit back and close your eyes for a while, just relax and clear your head of all thought. Having set techniques of breaths and meditation practices would probably be better but this works great for the every day Joe.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/14/2008 3:08:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

try to think of a question that you want answered before you go in..and make it a good question..because they dont like it when you ask dumb ones...and also..they will try to make you lose your focus when you breakthrough..so before...really get the question imprinted in your head..and hold onto it when you get there...the answer will just appear out of nowhere
it's a sound

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#5 Posted : 10/14/2008 6:35:25 PM

ButterScotch Bob

Thanks your all so helpful, i will be trying all of these here in the real near future. again thanks very much.

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:34:23 PM

The Great Namah

I use a few different techniques.

1) A Method taught by Eknath Eswaran: a scripture from one of the great religions of the world is memorized and repeated slowly in the mind for 30 minutes to an hour. I usually use part of the Katha Upanishad or the Dhammapada.

2) Mantra Repetition. I use the 6 syllable mantra (om mani padme hum)

3) playing the didgeridoo

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:41:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes the didgeridoo is very very nice....SWIM use to take a nice solid dose of 2ce...run a hot bath..in a nice steel bath tub..and go play didge for hours...and get lost in the CEV's....the tub makes the sound reverb a lot...and is beautiful!
it's a sound

polytrip
#8 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:53:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Letting the eyes roll up, with closed eyelids, strengthens every meditation. If you've never tried that you'l be amazed with it's effects.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#9 Posted : 10/14/2008 9:05:32 PM

ButterScotch Bob

Jorkest wrote:
yes the didgeridoo is very very nice....SWIM use to take a nice solid dose of 2ce...run a hot bath..in a nice steel bath tub..and go play didge for hours...and get lost in the CEV's....the tub makes the sound reverb a lot...and is beautiful!

playing the didgeridoo

wish i could get my hand on or even play the digeridoo, maybe ill just find some calm didgeridoo music Smile

KUSHMASTER
#10 Posted : 10/14/2008 9:29:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Letting the eyes roll up, with closed eyelids, strengthens every meditation. If you've never tried that you'l be amazed with it's effects.

AKA Crown Chakra Meditation right? Focuses on the third eye. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.