We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro to moi Options

newwaveparticle
#1 Posted : 6/24/2011 5:45:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!), I'm new to extractions, but I have partaken of an array of psychedelics including ayahuasca one time. Didn't research it nearly enough so I ended up adding too much acid, couldn't keep it down so I had a very brief and moderately light trip. Mary Jane is my main thang of course. I've managed to choke down an ounce of dried San Peruvian cactus before (straight, just chips of dried cactus). The taste still haunts me to this day and it was a sub-par trip, ended up ordering more and putting two ounces into a bunch of huge gel-caps.

I think psychadelics strengthen the mind in a way and give you a new perspective on life and pretty much everything. I think they can give you a healthy recharge if taken once in a while.

Otherwise, I'm a musician for fun, I play four instruments, yet to master them all of course. I enjoy long walks on the beach and kittens.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#2 Posted : 6/24/2011 6:13:07 PM

Not I

Welcome to the nexus.

You will find plenty of info to help you out as well as a great community of like minded people.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

newwaveparticle
#3 Posted : 6/24/2011 6:15:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Joedirt! Can you or anyone else tell me when I would be able to post in the extraction forums? I finished my first a/b extraction recently and got a horrible yield. I was hoping to trouble shoot while I'm waiting for more mhrb to be delivered. Thanks!

ragabr
#4 Posted : 6/24/2011 9:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

You can already post in the General Extraction Help area.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

JohnnySwar
#5 Posted : 6/24/2011 11:46:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

newwaveparticle wrote:
I've managed to choke down an ounce of dried San Peruvian cactus before (straight, just chips of dried cactus). The taste still haunts me to this day and it was a sub-par trip,

Welcom.... Im new to but got one question for you:

Are you sure it was named "San Peruvian" cause i have never heard nor experienced that cacti before?

If you meant San Pedro that would make more sense to me and if you want I can get you a nice recipe for proper dosage and extraction to make paste! nasty tasting stuff indeed but done properly and mixed with the right amount of water it goese down smoother and your psycadelic experience will last around 20-24 hours

newwaveparticle
#6 Posted : 6/25/2011 2:07:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, its been so long, I meant to say Peruvian torch. San pedro is T. pachanoi, peruvian torch is T. peruvianus.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti.shtml

I may do an extraction like that sometime, but for now I'm just going to work on getting my DMT extraction to work.

JohnnySwar
#7 Posted : 6/25/2011 6:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see... never done peruvian torch.... is it similar?

Travel
#8 Posted : 6/26/2011 2:11:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope your experiences are more fulfilling in future, sir. And I'm a bit jealous of your musical abilities. I can sing but can't get my fingers to behave guitaristically.