We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2 1st timer experiences Options

ambi-lysergance
#1 Posted : 10/13/2008 1:54:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile greetings all, I have an uncanny ability to talk to animals, this is a story my dog told me last night about him and his bitch sorry i mean erm girlfriend/doggy friend ( he asures me she doesnt like being called a bitch)Wink Wink

it was my both my dogs and his gf 1st time trying spice. my dog told me in a series of barks that he has been researching all that is hyperspace for almost a year and finally got around to doing a small extraction at the weekend.

I will proceed to put both accounts into my own words as for those who are not accustomed to the deciphering of dog language may find the report unsatisfying due to the report looking somthing like this " bark bark woof woof bark ect ect"

well well, got home from work friday and started workin on the tek (variation of lazy and nomans), 100g powdered inner root bark. was pleasantly suprised when my ronsonol left no residue on a test evap, anyway ended up working into the early hours done 3 pulls using a syringe, dunno if it was somthin to do with the naoh but after the 1st plunge the syringe bacame very stiff and difficult to work with, i had spares but the exact same thing happened, wasnt a disaster but as i say made the siphoning incredibly difficult ( as if it wasnt difficult enough having paws and all), found it almost impossible to get the whole layer of solvent up, anyway i evaped on 2 seperate dishes, placed them in the spare room under a fan blowing alll night.

couldnt sleep for thinking of spice, would i wake up to find essentially the key to the universe sitting on a couple of trays in the other room? i wasnt sure. it seemed to good to be true as if dmt is a big lie and it doesnt exist lol the surreal realisation that it could be a few yards away was crazy.

remember getting up around 5, half sleeping all the solvent evaped but no instantly recognizble crystals had formed, like a big spoiled kid i stomped through to bed and i swear i felt like breaking down in tears, was cheeky to my girlfriend think i almost swore at my 7 month old puppy for waking up crying, after all he is a puppy and its not as if puppys do that sort of thing hahah dont think ive ever felt so dissapointed in my life (maybe except from the time i got knocked back from crufts for failing a drug test ), so much time, so much preperation not just the physical prep but the mental prep. also spent a fair bit aquiring all the necessary components.

woke up by my girlfriend saying to check out the plates in the room as "they looked differant"
under close inspection certainly maybe i missed last night due to poor lighting or being half asleep, anyway i took a razor and started to scrape and as if from no wear a colour somwhere between beige and yellow waxy crystals started collecting to my astonishment, lifted the razor blade to my nose (dogs having an acute sense of smell and stuff) and yes, there was no doubt, the smell of raw industrial plastic confirmed I was officially on tour! lol

the only thing was the yield! very poor indeed , little less under half a gram. but if u told me that last night i would have been over the moon, begging cosmic explorering dogs cant be choosers and all that lol. to be fairly honest the spice looked purer than i expected, i dunno was expecting more of a harsher yellow/orange.

so then moving on quickly my puppy son was picked up by his granny (she is a rottweiller) and no sooner was she out the door than i was measuring 50mg of spice on the scales ahaha i have this neat small glass water pipe (bought especially for dmt, i dont smoke weed) which i layered as follows, 2 screens top with ash then 2screens on top of that more ash then sprinkled the spice on top then little more ash and finally a screen on top, may sound excessive but i was paranoid about wasting any due to my low yield.

like any respectable dog scientist or proffessor i went 1st. boy was i nervous, had to take some deep breaths as for near enough a year of research in to this miraculous molecule i dont think anyting prepares u for that moment ur sitting with loaded and charged alien communication technology in hand sparking that lighter let alone the experience itself.

after 2 big hits and 1 smaller one due to coughing i felt rather bizzare, as I lay back and closed my eyes i was feeling massive powerfull rushing sensations pulsating through my body instantly complex fractal 2d pattering filled my vision then started spinning burning, deep, energising array of colours red, yellow and orange were predominent, the swirling patterns started developing purposley immersing me in a 3d symetrical, psychedelic, digital landscape which immersed me, at this point i physically felt myself being propelled at great speed toward the centre of this field which had started twisting and created a vortex like tunnell, the colors of the tunnell were not as bright as the initial oranges and reds but were just as powerful, i was catapulted through a tunnell of purple and blue ever twisting fluctuating energy at a speed i can only describe as astronomical, i was struck with fear, panic would i ever make it back? around this point the colours started to fade and I realised i wasnt going to breakthrough to hyperspace. I sat marvelled and proceeded to recite this fantastical experience to my girlfriend who was up next.

this is how my dogs girlfriend explained her 1st launch ( 50 mg 3 lungfulls, she smokes and could handle the smoke no problem)

" so colourfull like it was a never ending wall of patterned colour, the wall changes into swirls of colour so bright then turns into a 3 dimensional cube of colour, then i see a bright surrounded by patterns, i cant emphasise how bright theis light was, i felt floating past 2 things at each side of the light black and white so bold and almost like a scream costume without the mouth, i go past them and its if i hear somthing go louder, no idea what it is, this is when i see a golum type creature/entity? it was made of green transparent light, it was hunched over and seemed devious and mischevous, i felt it was enticing me in to its world my trip started to fade back thru patterns until i was back lying on my living room floor, shocked"

we sat for around an hour discussing excitedly what we experienced like before accepting that we were ready for round 2,

my second blast of was slightly differant in the sense i was propelling up towards the sky at a frightning pace, strands of pure light were cruising by, shooting towards the sky, all around swirling strands of speckled multi coloured space dust twinkled. the vastness of this space was eternal, i felt i was flying through some sort astro missile launch chamber, it was at this point i realised the substantial pressence of a female almost angelic like shadow flying beside me as if to accompny me to my destination, it is around this point my journey slowed and eventually ended leaving me dissapointed as to what i missed.

now the next experience my gf had was to be the most intense and profound of them all by far.
50 mg spice which she killed in 3 very large lungfulls, we tried to go for the fourth to see if any was left but she didnt get that far, I remember staring tentatively, wondering what might be? at around 2.30 mins she gasped " oh my god" though doesnt recall saying this. she came round at about 6 mins and had this to say:

" I just remember being hurtled at enormous velocity through an oval shaped light which brightened and intensified as i got closer and finally exploded past, at this point i dont recall having a body, this was a total out of body experience, i am in no doubt i left my body behind,
i was lying in this dark space surrounded by skinny, long aliens, they certainly were not human (or k9), it was as if they were wondering what i was, i felt like they were prodding me, they didnt seem friendly although not hostile they were just not very hospitabile, noticing hovering menacingly above me was a mantis like entitiy with a very large shaped head ( it must be said SHE didnt actually mention the word mantis, she drew a picture which had the uncanny resemblance to the mantis insectoid aliens of hyperspace) i felt extremely vulnerable scared but not terrorfied due to the actual loss of self. this is all i can recount from this experience"

thanks for taking the time to read my pets experiences, they assure me they will be blasting off again maybe in the next fewdays so maybe through my exceptional talent of animal communication i can recite there experiences to you all.
my dog wishes a special mention to a certain " zorro " who came to my dog in a dream with countless, priceless help and information who without none would have been possible.
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ambi-lysergance
#2 Posted : 10/19/2008 1:51:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gee, thanx guysRolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes

to be honest, this experience ment the world to the people, oh forgive me..animals involved lol to be fair I can whole heartedly say that not only was it awe inspiring and every other majestic adjective undescribable by our inferior phonetic alphabet, but it was a fundamental and ridiculously conscionousness awakening benchmark in the subjects lifes. just thought after 50 plus views or whatever..might have secured some feedback, comment, insult lol??? god dam guys lol Wink Wink Embarrased Embarrased didnt offend did we ?Embarrased Embarrased

anyway love the site, maybe its paranoid, insecure scottish thing lol
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

extrememetal43
#3 Posted : 10/19/2008 3:01:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful...sounds like a good time. Aint nothin in the world like it!

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 10/19/2008 12:12:09 PM

JC

ambi-lysergance wrote:

maybe its paranoid, insecure scottish thing lol

Aye its a bastard that Laughing Wink

Good first reports well done. Im from the weedge too and a friend of mines knows a good marsofold tech that gets good results pm if interested! Its good to talk Wink

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/19/2008 1:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:

well well, got home from work friday and started workin on the tek (variation of lazy and nomans), 100g powdered inner root bark. was pleasantly suprised when my ronsonol left no residue on a test evap, anyway ended up working into the early hours done 3 pulls using a syringe, dunno if it was somthin to do with the NaOH but after the 1st plunge the syringe bacame very stiff and difficult to work with, i had spares but the exact same thing happened, wasnt a disaster but as i say made the siphoning incredibly difficult ( as if it wasnt difficult enough having paws and all), found it almost impossible to get the whole layer of solvent up, anyway i evaped on 2 seperate dishes, placed them in the spare room under a fan blowing alll night.

was it plastic? because solvents sometimes start to dissolve the plastic...mmmmmmyum
it's a sound

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/19/2008 1:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ahh its nice to hear about people(or dogs) discovering this magnificent place to explore..welcome to the Hyper ClubRazz
it's a sound

ambi-lysergance
#7 Posted : 10/19/2008 10:21:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks allLaughing Laughing

yeah jorkest the syringe was plastic with rubber plunger, i take it the naoh was to blame.

infinite I, greetings compadre! yeah would be good to discuss the marsofold tek man, thanks again.

an honour to be accepted to the hyperclub, Im humbledWink

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it was actually your solvent that did it..not the lye...
it's a sound