We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Europe! Options

powzo
#1 Posted : 6/22/2011 8:16:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there guys,
I'm a 20 old year guy from Europe that is obsessed with all types of psychedelics and obviously weed Cool I have some experience with spice in few forms: freebase smoked, enhanced leaves and 10x caapi changa.
DMT makes you look into your life from a different angle. Pleased
I've been lurking here for some time, gathering info about extractions, changa making and now I hope to make some posts here too.

See ya in hyperspace,
powzo

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/22/2011 9:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!!!

What extraction tek are you looking at?

Do you have any interest in oral DMT too?

See ya!

powzo
#3 Posted : 6/22/2011 9:26:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your response man!
As I live in Europe, getting pure naphtha is quite expensive for me (zippo lignter fluid) so i'm looking for some kind of replacement. I discovered water only tek here not too long ago so I might try it. Smile
I'm fine with smoking my dmt because I enjoy it very much, might try oral route some time in the future.. Smile

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/22/2011 9:50:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm, depends where in Europe, there are places where its quite cheap/reasonable. I think zippo lighter fluid is expensive, you should rather go to hardware stores look in the solvent section or try to find chem/lab supply shops in the nearest city. Another option is ordering solvents but Im not sure it depends where you are, in the UK I hear there are suppliers. Maybe ordering some solvents can be suspicious depending where you are, but you could alternatively find something like limonene/orange oil, which wont be suspicious to order. Im not sure of a good supplier in europe, one of the shops isnt selling anymore, but Ill try to find out and will let you know

Dont do the water only tek, there has been nobody so far that did it with success to tell others. If I were you I would look better for solvent, or try to find limonene (or if I find I will tell you) and do some tek like BLAB or a dry tek like amorfati/q21, or in the worse case I would try to extract with canola oil or something similar, salting with vinegar or FASW, then converting to freebase with sodium carb.

powzo
#5 Posted : 6/22/2011 10:33:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Naphtha and other solvents are like curse in my country for some reason. I should look into limonene teks but first I gotta find online supplier and my MHRB order (just finished extracting my first kiloSmile ).
Got a question too, there are few species of acacia growing around here, could european acacia be used as a material in extraction?

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/22/2011 10:42:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

which acacia?