We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amazon Helping with DMT Extraction Options

Nitegazer
#1 Posted : 6/22/2011 2:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was browsing through Amazon, looking up different Naptha options, and was struck by the "Frequently Bought Together" and "Customers Who Bought this Item Also Bought" sections.

It seems the most common purchases bought with Naptha are Lye, digital scales and glass basters. No mystery to me why these items show up together; it does cause me some concern, though. Sooner or later, someone unfriendly to DMT may take notice, and could either make the items harder to get, or investigate those purchasing them together.

Do people here feel comfortable buying their grocery list of extraction gear on Amazon? I have no fear of buying potentially suspicious items now and then through Amazon or Ebay, but I don't think it wise to make it easy for someone to review purchase data and draw conclusions.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 6/22/2011 4:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I wasn't aware Amazon even sold lye or naptha. If authorities did put pressure on amazon, they'd crumble like a house of cards too to maintain their integrity.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

damon
#3 Posted : 6/22/2011 5:00:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get most stuff locally when I can, but I would never buy those things together like that. I buy acetone and IPA together, but that's about it.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:10:20 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Buy with cash, leave no trails...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Nitegazer
#5 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:19:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
Buy with cash, leave no trails...

Always a good policy.

When purchasing with cash is problematic, I live by the wisdom of this story/joke---

Two hikers go deep into bear country. As they approach the deepest of the wild, one of the hikers stops and changes into running shoes.

The second hiker laughs and says, "You fool. If we run into an agressive bear, there is no way that you will be able to out run it."

The first hiker replies, "I don't need to outrun the bear--- just you."

Stale joke, I know. But, it seems there are a lot of hikers out there who aren't wearing shoes and are wearing a steak around their neck.

JilPil
#6 Posted : 6/24/2011 9:06:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Al Dimentiz
#7 Posted : 6/24/2011 9:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Do people here feel comfortable buying their grocery list of extraction gear on Amazon?

Unless your buying large quantities you shouldn't have a problem. Remember that in the USA lye is on the watch list due to it's use to make other illegal substances.

I guess the best way to do it is to buy your supplies from different online vendors not associated with Big companies like Amazon, Ebay, Etc. And ship it if possible to a different address.
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"