We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIMS Kiddie TEK (Novice) ... plus .mpg Options

Shpongle
#1 Posted : 6/21/2011 4:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In have completed my SWIM TEK project and pictures are on the way.

Simply , a dual kiddie pool system was used just like the bus tubs that you've probably seen around on other forums. Not too many TEKS on the subject of bulk growing in this one...

although nexians often refer to them as technical manuals and others seem to call them techniques. You be the judge, or go ask house in the chat. Or psychosisdoses...they all know.

So The use of pixies has never been required before but with this SWIM tek you will need a syringe full of little gold glittery pixies. Since they are not you, they will be doing most of the SWIM work.

Innoculatect your completely empty jars, prepared to sterilization, with the pixies so that they may do their magic.

Then when they pixies are all grown in and brilliantly colored, bang them on a car tire, so that the jar is full of dead brown pixies.

This is a good idea. But you may use your ogre-like hands to crumble the pixies and do it the sloppy way.

Make two layers of pasteurized straw (wash, rinse, add lime to raise your pH to 7.4 and pasteurize at 170 degrees for ninety minutes, drain, cool overnight), and dung (in the oven...moist not wet, there is no field wet, where you would

squeeze water from the earth...bake the trays of manure for forty minutes at 175 degrees) five quarts of dead looking pixies each.

then cover with additional manure (see bulk neglect report on the internet).let it sit for one to two week, in a kiddie pool, covered by another kiddie pool. SWIMMING. it looks like an oyster shell if you did it right. Use different colors to

make it more intriguing.

Come back and case it, peat moss gyspum and lime...a dash of horticultural lime...fourth of a cup to one cup of gypsum to ten cups of peat moss.

Since you have a humidity factor of 98 percent and not going anywhere, hence the lid, you will not need to use vermiculite...Cause lets face it what the ehll is vermiculite if not some store bought crap. And pixies hate building houses

near commercial property.

Speaking of which, this is all plug and play no need to watch just come back every five days and see what ya got.....my pics will be here in a few extremely fast going guatamala STRAIN dayz...! BYE

...and here is the video for you guys to enjoy and speculate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkIjmElw7CQ

A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ice
#2 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:41:25 PM
silently awaiting

I look forward to seeing the pics.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

Shpongle
#3 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In order to update my status, it has been seven days since casing, and today it began to surface in many places...Boomers in a week!

FunFUnFUN

Dot5841
#4 Posted : 6/29/2011 2:59:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats one huge substrate you go there, I wish you best of luck and cant wait for pictures!
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

PlainCoil
#5 Posted : 7/4/2011 5:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah seriously, even if this doesn't work well or something... I want to see pictures! This is just such an ambitious project... I am sure you will be rewarded for it.

Shpongle
#6 Posted : 7/6/2011 7:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK here is a mid-day update.... got to work a camera ??? and show you guys how it is going. day three on the first little houses....so you want to see this. Later today I will introduce the series of making and first fruition's, with mild colonization to the top layer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkIjmElw7CQ

FunFUnFUN

Shpongle
#7 Posted : 7/18/2011 12:46:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

works like a charm guys.....daily garden to pick from.

FunFUnFUN