We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wich MAOI combinations? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:52:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
What combine's well with rue, caapi or passionflower?
I found that some combinations can be quite surprising. I found LSD got a litte more mushroom-like with rue, the colours more vivid, the caleidoscopic patterns a little more 3D and the feeling a bit more spacey, like gently floating.
Mushrooms go well with passionflower. I never do them without it anymore, although it only strengthens them and it doesn't add much to their character.
I guess with MAOI's with phenethylamine's the effects are a bit more unpredictable. But i've been reading all these tripreports about the combination with smoked spice being definately interesting, even if it would be just for the duration.
I also read about harmala alkaloïds being synergistic toghether, so would ayahuasca with both caapi AND rue be more intense then?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 10/12/2008 9:16:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The passion flower mushroom combination is great! SWIM loves that one. Also, passion flower goes really well with HBWR seeds.

Passion flower with bufotenine (or Yopo snuff) is unpleasant! They ruin each other’s effects. However Peganum Harmala and bufotenine (or Yopo) is quite nice. It adds a dreamy spiritual quality to the experience. Natives often chew on Banisteriopsis caapi while using Yopo.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 10/12/2008 5:53:05 PM

Teotzlcoatl

'Shrooms + Syrian Rue is NUTS!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb