We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Suggested reading on meditation Options

distracted
#21 Posted : 6/21/2011 12:30:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a lil suggestion for your kundalini that's a bit off the wall.
Headstands.
I've noticed recently that this is excellent for allowing them to flow much easier. It's also good for depression, you're lungs and all sorts of benefits for your body.
I started practicing this about a week ago, can hold it for bout 5-6 minutes now (but im a skinny mo fo). But since then I've had some amazing kundalini awakenings that seem to spill out into the earth in this position, both sober and trippin.
It's difficult and make sure you stretch properly as not to hurt yourself, but its definitely benefited me both with the energies, and helpin me handle quitting smoking the stoges.
Just throwin it out there lol takes some dedication though.
"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shaolin
#22 Posted : 6/21/2011 7:39:35 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Digi123 wrote:
a1pha wrote:
"Flow" by Csikszentmihalyi is a fantastic read from a more scientific point of view. I highly recommend it.

LSDMT was great, too.

Can you link this LSDMT please ?

When the student is ready the teacher shall appear.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

PREV12