We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa question Options

Spes
#1 Posted : 6/20/2011 11:48:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

A couple of months ago I experienced with some changa given to me by someone who lives close by.
I have not touched any drugs since then, except weed a couple of times, still I fell that I am on the verge of a psychosis/mental breakdowm.

Even though what i experienced from smoking the changa was a denied breakthrough, I think that I got the message. But now I am not sure of what that message is. Am I going crazy?

Another contributing factor would be this section from the faq "When smoking, we do not need to use MAOI because we do not have MAOs in our lungs. Nevertheless, some people like to also ingest MAOIs before vaporizing DMT, or vaporizing a MAOI together with the DMT (such as in changa), to make the experience last longer."

Should I take the bold parts literary? I sure hope so. Am I going to hell for smoking changa? Please help

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

d-T-r
#2 Posted : 6/20/2011 12:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

try not to worry Smile

read some more of this forum and try to absorb the positive and constructive nature of the substances you are attracted to.

If you do feel as if your mind is looing it's grip, hold back slightly on taking anything. most importantly, cut out the weed.

When i smoke weed for months on end, i feel my mind falling onto the pyschosis side so i know when to stop. When i was 17 though i didnt and i now realize what was happening to my brain/mind.

Use this time for introspection. Realize that everyone on here will offer you help advice and support when they feel they have something helpful to say to you.

If you want to message me to talk about it or anything, feel free.

Everything will be ok though, your mind is just slighglty out of balance at the moment but things can be leveled out and after this, you have the potential to feel better than you did before.

everyone gravitates to the path they need, even if at times it seems like a wrong decision is made, that decision is there to steer you onto a later path.

Stay clear and grounded for now,be honest but fair to yourself and try to avoid being too over-critical /negative towards yourself.

re-build your 'roots' before heading back into the 'sky' and it will make a world of difference Smile

take only the parts of this post that resonate with yourself , and again if you want to talk , or feel i can help in anyway, give me a shout.

Purges
#3 Posted : 6/20/2011 12:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My advice is not to read to deeply into every experience, dwelling on anything for too long can have negative effects. Sure, things will arise from these experiences, but don't expect to have a deep and meaningful experience every time. I would suggest not taking any more until you have had a chance to assimilate the experience. Feeling like you are losing it after one session IMO isn't a good sign, so please be careful - your 'normal' state of mind is an important one! Spice isn't for every one unfortunately.

As for the MAOIs - they do potentiate and lengthen the experience, you just need smaller amounts when smoking to my knowledge, but that is probably not what is causing these lasting emotions. You're not going to go to hell for smoking some Changa, so you can chill on that front. After all, hell is just a man made concept of social control Wink
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Dorge
#4 Posted : 6/20/2011 5:14:44 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

You maybe on the verge Psychosis, you may also be having a breakthrough... The changa however is not to blame. We all have unique neurochemistry and some times drug use can be the spark that lights the psychosis fire, but it just as well could have been a lover leaving us, or too much presure at work. All are neurological chemical events. So it's the brains predisposition for psychosis that's the blame not the drug or the lover leaving. It might be responsible but it's not to blame.

It's also common to just have a hard time integrating our experiences and to start questioning reality. That's all fine and mystically dandy. But... If you start having a difficult time thinking, you have impaired judgement of what's real and what's not real, then it may be a good idea to seek out medical help.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Spes
#5 Posted : 6/21/2011 10:26:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your kind words.

I would like to add that while I approached the changa with respect, my intentions may have not been clearly stated.
Also, my ego is/was very very big. I am thinking that these two facts contributed to my current condition.

Regarding the experience itself, it was quite...uneventful. Everything just seemed a little different. Three weeks later I experienced, how should I put this, something way greater than myself. While at first I was overwhelm with joy, that soon passed and I am now in quite a different state, with all sorts of bad thoughts about myself and my future.

I am considering asking for more changa or doing my own extraction, but i have no idea what is the best way to proceed.

I also sought medical attention, and I'm currently on medication and seeing a therapist. They don't seem to help me that much as I am caught in a loop of ugly schizo thoughts. I have no idea what to do, and while i feel that this state is temporary and that it will pass, at the same time i fell it's kind of permanent. Sorry for the rambling, any thoughts?

brainechoes
#6 Posted : 6/21/2011 11:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally dont think the best idea would be to smoke more changa, sure it could help but also make it worse. Whats kind of thoughts is it that you have. Sometime it can be good to listen to them, other times not.
If you feel like your going crazy then maybe trying not think to much about it. It will go away but could take some time, and really, cut of the weed. For awhile anyway.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 6/22/2011 2:32:55 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

if your on mess and they are not helping you, discuss this with your therapist and your med perscriber. There maybe better hints they can try that may help you. It's important not to mix medications with changa, or many entheogens forthat matter.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/