We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pharma and lsa Options

wolvz
#1 Posted : 6/18/2011 8:30:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is going to prepare a first time pharma trip soon and wanted to know if using 1g syrian rue 3x extract with 80mg dmt fb oral ingestion would be sufficient btw SWIM is roughly 135 lbs.
SWIM also wanted to know if acetone was a good substitute for the polar solvent in an lsa extraction.
Thanks Smile

Edit: And also is it true that for syrian rue you have to double the dose if body weight is doubled, but as far as the amount of dmt fb goes it can stay the same dose?
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 6/18/2011 9:14:57 PM

If you got that 3x from CS chances are you're going to need more.
I have talked to someone who used it and had to use 3 grams of the 3x extract to achieve MAOI.
Maybe take 2 grams of it just to be on the safe side so you don't under dose.

If you have more body weight you may even want to take 3 grams of the 3x... your DMT dose is sufficient.

wolvz
#3 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:17:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah it was from CS, So i should just go with 2 grams for MAOI? and then say if my friend was about 70 to 80 lbs more weight then me they would effectively need about 3 grams?
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

wolvz
#4 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:17:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry didn't mean to double post my internet cut out for a sec there.

Global
#5 Posted : 6/19/2011 4:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I dunno about doubling the dose for doubling the weight. You'd most likely wanna increase the dose, but I wouldn't go as so far as to double it. Also, you say you're taking lsa with it? I would keep that dose on the low end cause the MAOIs are already gonna potentiate it, plus you'll have the synergy with the DMT, and 80mg DMT for me would be on the moderately heavy side for a dose.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#6 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I did a manske on that stuff from celestial and got a decent yield. I would not take 3g of that stuff...3g might not be comparable to 9g rue, but it is more than 3g.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#7 Posted : 6/19/2011 7:47:14 PM

mindlusion couldnt get MAOI until he ingested 3g of the stuff. Just sayin

jamie
#8 Posted : 6/19/2011 7:51:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah, but still I would start with 1g of it alone, and then take another if you need more. Once you find the spot where you have effects from it alone, than use that dose along with the DMT.

Everyone is different, and the effects from something comparable to like 6g of rue might not be so comfortable.

I think that extract in reality was more like 1.5 or 2x. Probly an alcohol extract..but you never know every batch could be different.
Long live the unwoke.

wolvz
#9 Posted : 6/21/2011 12:23:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the info guys, and to answer your question global... no im not taking them at same time but i do plan on using them both for healing this next week or so.