We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
tripping for hours and hours Options

Spock's Brain
#1 Posted : 10/11/2008 2:57:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I boiled some syrian rue seeds into a tea and drank it. I hadn't ever done it before. Then I sat down on my couch. After about 1/2 hour I started to feel really relaxed. I thought, "well... that's it.." Then I picked up my DMT pipe and took 2 hits. Before I knew what was happening I was tripping like crazy. I crawled into my bathroom where I allready had the toilet seat open, and I glass of water and a towel handy. I just lay my head on the seat for awhile. After that I was like, "OH SHIITT!" and I curled up in a ball in the corner of my bathroom floor, and I was FREAKING OUT! Reality had become like a swirling vortex and I was furiously whirling around in it. And then I flopped over on my back and then got onto all fours... and I was like "When is this trip going to end... END? END? END?!?!?" I crawled out into my living room and I was really in a panic! I was getting worried that I had put myself into a permanent psychosis. Looking back I was in the intense part of a DMT trip that would normally last only a few minutes, but it had been about 1/2 hr! After awhile I got up and looked around. A movie was playing on TV, and what should normally have been movement on the screen was frozen in time. The image was frozen with some straigt dark shadowy lines highlighting what should have been moving, and they extended around the room. After awhile I picked up my phone and tried to call some tripping buddies. It took me like 20 Mins to figure out how to make the call. The trip kept coming, and coming, and coming, and coming. I couldn't keep track of one moment from the next. I called my buddie up and I was like, "Dude! I'm FREAKING OUT!!!" And he was like, "Dude, you need to send me some of that stuff!!" I called my Mom and got her all freaked out. Then, all in all, I was about 2 1/2 hours into the trip when I went and laid on my bed. I hit the pipe at about 12:45 PM, by 4 PM I was still tripping and freaking out. The effects lasted and lasted and lasted and I remained in a dreamy trippy state till about 6pm!!! PS: SR tea tastes really bitter...
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/11/2008 3:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

thats amazing dude!! that sounds pretty darn amazing...learn anything useful?? haha perhaps something about maois being the coolest thing in the world maybe..well maybe one of the coolest things in the world...or something that makes the coolest thing in the world even cooler??
it's a sound

WSaged
#3 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:35:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Spock, thats what an MAOI does when mixed with smoked DMT, isn't that why you tried it?
What you took is an "Ayahuasca analog". Not true Aya, you'll need Caapi for that. But still not anything to try to enhance in anyway with outside stimulus.

Next time, try laying down, closing your eyes the whole 2 hours!!

DMT mixed with MAIO's, is still not anything like LSD, even though its lasts longer!!

I've always felt folks who smoke DMT & keep there eyes open, "checking out their surrounding" are really missing the other world that DMT will take you to when you shut off the music,, shut off the lights, for gods sake, shut off the TV and lay back & shut you eyes!!
DMT doesn't need any of that like LSD does, at low doses it can enhance those kinds of things too. But if your adding an MAOI, trying to do anything other than observe & learn is pointless IMO. In fact any outside, real world stimulus is just a distraction!!
Hell, I only do it alone because every time anyone else is in the room, I can't breakthrough from all of the noise of another body in the room, breaking the DMT trance!! Any little noise just keeps me grounded, music gets in the way!!
Wish I had an isolation tank!!

Cheers man!!

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyboy
#4 Posted : 10/11/2008 6:45:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

holy crap, i had no idea drinking a tea and then smoking would last that long.... smoking alone has been frustrating me due to the shortness of the experience.

how much rue should i use in the tea? I have 15g lying around.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/11/2008 7:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you only need three grams
it's a sound

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 10/11/2008 7:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You weren'T prepared for the experience. It sounds like you were drinking rue tea to try it out and thought that it would be cool to take a couple of hits. I guess that's the problem,

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 10/12/2008 10:11:08 PM

The Great Namah

For a shorter experience

2 grams of rue
Drink
Wait 45 minutes
smoke 20-30mgs of spice....do not use a normal dose unless you are prepared for a very strong voyage

Also, as warrensaged noted, laying down and closing you eyes is essential to having a decent experience imho. I've not had too many pleasant journeys with my eyes open.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/13/2008 4:08:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM agrees with you acolon about closing eyes...but last night he took some lsd...and was having fun..and decided to take a small dose of spice....he took it..and then stood up and went and walked around outside...the lsd helped keep him in his body..so he could function...the world looked pretty damn cool...but yes...by itself..close your eyes
it's a sound

endlessness
#9 Posted : 10/14/2008 12:14:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a bad set and setting

not being informed that MAOI increases the strenght and extends dmt trip.. then all this walking around the house, tv being turned on, calling mom and freaking her out, etc etc..

Sad

I think best is to just have it all prepared so that you can lay in bed and stay with eyes closed during the whole time, with maybe a one-button-press-away nice music and some water next to you... and then just accepts whatever comes, and know its gonna end at some point

rellik
#10 Posted : 10/14/2008 3:33:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maoi's (cappi) and smoked spice is always a very intense experience for me. once i was at a place where i had forgotten that i had even consumed spice and thought i had gone completely insane, luckily i came back relatively shortly.

ive never had cappi springboards last for hours as you describe, now that sounds like a crazy experience. Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 10/14/2008 4:07:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Try it was Passionflower and pure THH somebody!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 10/14/2008 2:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is planning on it Coatl...just need to have the time...with the THH that is....was about to do it the other night..but just as SWIM was about to dose with the THH...somebody came walking through the door...11pm...and haha she wanted to eat some mushrooms...so...haha they did...and went and explored the outside for about 5 hours
it's a sound

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 10/14/2008 4:41:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Then ya should have tryed mushrooms + THH.... or... did you?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:35:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ha no he didnt...wants to save the THH for the spice...he has taken maois with mushy and it was nice...but would much rather try it with something a bit more powerful
it's a sound

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:36:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well not more powerful...just different powerful
it's a sound

El Ka Bong
#16 Posted : 10/16/2008 2:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll agree with Endlessness' perscription for 'setting' - a warm, safe bed !... and don't forget to unplug the phone!

Start by having a sacred and 'holy' respect for yourself, and on the day you plan to launch into hyperspace, consume nothing like TV, the radio or even the newspaper - keep your thoughts and psychic energy charging, 'to yourself' as much as possible/needed, and then be ready to let it all go into something good !

Pharmahuasca or MAOI + vapourized DMT are a serious combo - to me it seem as though the MAOI keeps the dmt circulating, so waves upon waves hit you, and lots of MAOI can make it become an extended period with many waves of peaks.

It's an overdose-type of psychosis feeling, if you get stuck .. A flattened peak - a plateau, and you could get stuck in a looping 'plane' or a negative plateau. I have felt that 3g rue seed extracted is a huge dose of MAOIs - after this, smoking 30 mg dmt, one meesly hit, lasted 1 hr 20 minutes (with me incapacitated, but having multiple Beingasms). Or after 3g rueseed extract, 100 - 150 mg orally are 6 hours of major tripping, and no desire/coordination to do much more than lie there.

I'm really just a newbie at this all, but on 3 g rue seed extract (high MAOI), 1 mg dmt per pound of body weight is an overdose for me ( I weigh about 150 Lb). I have considered dropping the rue seed to 2 g extracted, and still trying 150 mg dmt ... just to see if it's less loopy and 'plateaued' ... which Acolon, makes me think of your
advice...

But setting aside, the chances of the trip being waves upon waves of positive peaks of emotion are just as good ... or 100% if you are in that space yourself.

Light up (safe) candles, all around the house ... the OEV are more intense in dim lighting ...

Also prepare the bathroom before hand.. ! I recommend cleaning the toilet so it's a friendly thing if you end up tripping and worshiping it close up..! And I fill the tub with hot water, in case the need for a soak arises (I always want to go womb-like, or to relieve nausea I lay in a hot tub, from which the porcelain shrine can be reached by just leaning out... )

acolon_5
#17 Posted : 10/16/2008 2:02:37 PM

The Great Namah

Good advice El Ka!

MAOI's+Spice scare me a bit, and so I've only done it twice. Getting stuck in time loop hell for more than 5-10 minutes is not something that I really enjoy. Maybe next time I'll try it with just pure THH and follow some of El Ka' suggestions. I like the bathtub idea a lot. but the candle idea seems a little too dangerous.

I was meditating once with some tea candles lit. I was pretty deep in and it took me a few mintues before I realized that one of my candles had melted it's container and had caught some paper on my desk aflame. I don't think that it would have gone well if I was deep in a spice journey. Low level lighting though is the only way that I will travel.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

tryptographer
#18 Posted : 10/16/2008 11:26:38 PM

tryptamine photographer

Yes, all good advice!

I've done the MAOI/smoked spice only once seriously, during the SHE event; small guy <55 kg, 2 grams of Rue, 20-25 mg of spice smoked efficiently one hour after Rue tea ingestion. Elf-like creatures filling every nook & cranny of space, one larger leader. Their empathy was a revelation, their touch pure bliss! But who knows what will happen next time - just waiting for the right opportunity to launch again, if this current hectic life ever permits...

Apparently it's not just a matter of MAOI or not MAOI but a gradual trajectory. A low/medium dose of Rue or Caapi can greatly enhance duration and quality of a smoked DMT trip, the dietary precautions are often exaggerated. On a low , say 2 gram Rue dose there still is a peak, but it's longer and the after affects take 1-2 hours - tracers, wobbly walking, euphoria, like a medium dose mushroom trip but cleaner, lighter.

No reason not to try it, and take the MAOI seriously even if you don't feel anything from it an hour after ingestion. You just get much more bang for your buck Pleased

Maybe avoid MAOIs if you're after a raw mind-shattering experience...

dictator
#19 Posted : 10/17/2008 1:16:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, so now i am interested! Will 2g of Syrian Rue tea make me sick to the stomach? I'm such a sissy when it comes to vomting! Smile I'm interesting in trying Syrian rue tea (2mg's) w/ a light dose of the spice (20 mg's) as Acolon suggested.. Exactly how do you prepare the tea? Or can someone point me to a post that explains this? Thanks!

-d

El Ka Bong
#20 Posted : 10/17/2008 10:27:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

do not eat the seed - make an extract of Syrian rue, or you'll puke !~

There are teas and acid extracts, and smokable extracts one can make from Syrian Rue seed - all to avoid puking !

For eg - Soak 2 - 3 g pulverized Syrian rue seed in lemon juice (50ml) and water (150ml) for 8 hours. Then strain/filter well to get 200 ml of bright, clear yellow extract. Drink this mixed into a tall glass (300 ml) of OJ...

The filtering is slow, drop by drop and can take 8 - 12 hours, adding 'extraction time' so to speak as the gunk sits there in acid-lemon water.

The nausea is 0% if you filter/strain out all seed solids, but you're guaranteed 100% pukification if you eat the seed coats.

Dmt alone is able to induce nausea, but tollerable, when swallowed in 40 - 60 mg amounts, mixed with juice.

12NEXT