We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
All My DMT Videos, So Far... Options

Mattazoso
#1 Posted : 6/18/2011 6:32:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Newest 5-12-15 (Master's Thesis) As Above, So Below:

2-21-14:

I have a website now Very happy www.mattreedart.com

http://vimeo.com/7716541

[09/15/11]:

Thanks guys Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 6/18/2011 6:33:47 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Holy cow! Really cool stuff!

Did you make those?

THanks for sharing!!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#3 Posted : 6/18/2011 6:40:27 AM

That was a seriously wickid meditation my friend!

This kind of reminds me of what standing in front of a speaker on a good dose of acid looks like in the mind.

I really loved all the star tetrahedrons!

Still not even close to DMT, though!

And if you aren't aware of cymatics, you should be! Wink

Mattazoso
#4 Posted : 6/18/2011 7:02:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Holy cow! Really cool stuff!

Did you make those?

THanks for sharing!!

I did make them! Thank you for enjoying them! Cycle complete! Very happy

Mattazoso
#5 Posted : 6/18/2011 7:06:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
That was a seriously wickid meditation my friend!

This kind of reminds me of what standing in front of a speaker on a good dose of acid looks like in the mind.

I really loved all the star tetrahedrons!

Still not even close to DMT, though!

And if you aren't aware of cymatics, you should be! Wink

I know I got a ways to go Razz

BUT! Baby steps...

Any recommendations on how to improve would be greatly appreciated!

And cymatics, yes! I have a special project with those, but that's taking a long time, to create a video generator that recreates cymatics and making the input source brainwaves, patience and baby steps, lol...

Thanks for the enjoyment Cool

۩
#6 Posted : 6/18/2011 7:24:40 AM

I'm a harsh critic because I don't think it's possible for humans to recreate the experience externally. Maybe someday with some crazy technology, but definitely not yet. With that said, I still love all art that is inspired by or attempts to depict hyperspace.

Hyperspace is just....so complex....and interdimensional?

a1pha
#7 Posted : 6/18/2011 7:27:19 AM

۩ wrote:
interdimensional?

!!! No one gets it who hasn't been there! It really is, just, so, interdimensional - whatever the f that means!!

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 6/18/2011 7:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

those are freaking rad!!! thats impressive stuff my friend keep em coming .Shocked
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

SWIMfriend
#9 Posted : 6/18/2011 9:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow...WOW! They're awesome--and the audio is awesome too!

Global
#10 Posted : 6/18/2011 4:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Those are really cool Cool Thanks for sharing. If you're looking for constructive criticism, then in the first one for example, you can easily see the divide between the two images. It's like any part of the picture that moves through the divide gets truncated.

[Edit]: I really like the sound in the third one too Very happy
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Wax
#11 Posted : 6/18/2011 5:45:34 PM

LUVR

AWESOME!! I really dig those man! The music in the ancient eyes one is badass, really hit the nail on the head with that one I hear that shit on shrooms a lot!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Mattazoso
#12 Posted : 6/26/2011 10:36:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Posted my newest one, let me know what you think Pleased

Peace!

a1pha
#13 Posted : 6/26/2011 10:55:44 PM

Mattazoso wrote:

Peace!

Great work! Really enjoying the videos.

One question/suggestion - I watched the videos in HD and much of the depth/information seems to be lost (maybe this is YouTube's video compression or your own?). Does the program your using have anything along the lines of "iterations" or "fractal complexity"? Might take some serious computing power, but damn those visuals would look nice!

Mattazoso
#14 Posted : 6/26/2011 11:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Mattazoso wrote:

Peace!

Great work! Really enjoying the videos.

One question/suggestion - I watched the videos in HD and much of the depth/information seems to be lost (maybe this is YouTube's video compression or your own?). Does the program your using have anything along the lines of "iterations" or "fractal complexity"? Might take some serious computing power, but damn those visuals would look nice!

Thanks a lot a1pha, really appreciate the enjoyment and feedback!

I feel you on the compression, it's sad sort-of how much youtube compresses these videos Confused The originals are much more crisp and liquid. I think my videos, particular this new one, confuse the encoders on youtube's end, so it has trouble prioritizing and encoding what it sees as random noise, hehe.

It seems that through baby-steps I'm learning how to work with it Razz

I think I may need to create my own website and offer full quality downloads, or create a Blu-Ray disk collection or something like that, I WISH there was an online video site that worked with fractal video compression, I know the military uses such programming to fill-in pictures of low quality with estimated values, creating an overall smoother image (evolve into the future already youtube! :rollSmile

But seriously, thank you so much, the feedback on here has inspired me to push further, I appreciate a hard critique much more than: "trippy videos dude!" Though those are really nice as well Pleased.

Peace!

psyco_nomad
#15 Posted : 6/27/2011 3:53:40 AM

Joe

Amazing They get better and better can't wait to see the next one. I really like the colors and patterns displayed in the 4th video around the 2:00 mark.
beautiful artwork keep up the good work!!!
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

EquaL Observer
#16 Posted : 6/28/2011 7:20:40 PM

Ross

Really cool stuff man, glad that people do the things I think of doing but never do.

I reckon DMT is like moving up to a higher screen resolution in a way, high definition, like it makes your eyes better. The fourth one kind of captures the growing details at the start.
Your depth is your integrity

Mattazoso
#17 Posted : 7/3/2011 2:08:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New Drawing. Giving this a go... Oh yeaaaaaaaaahh!
Mattazoso attached the following image(s):
FullPage3Small.bmp (4,621kb) downloaded 666 time(s).

onethousandk
#18 Posted : 7/4/2011 12:08:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool videos Mattazoso. I really like the Galactic Tunnel and Ancient Eyes. Both are visually interesting, even without the stereogram aspect, but with it these videos go over the top. Requesting more galactic themed videos please! Very happy

I will say that the cube videos don't hold my interest in the same way as the others.

You mention on one if your videos that you use Apothesis as part of your process. I've tried using it and other fractal software before but quickly became overhwelmed and couldn't figure out what I was doing. Do you happen to have links to some tutorials I could use to get a better understanding of how the software works and how to integrate it into software like Maya and AfterEffects?

Mattazoso
#19 Posted : 7/7/2011 7:15:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

onethousandk wrote:
Very cool videos Mattazoso. I really like the Galactic Tunnel and Ancient Eyes. Both are visually interesting, even without the stereogram aspect, but with it these videos go over the top. Requesting more galactic themed videos please! Very happy

I will say that the cube videos don't hold my interest in the same way as the others.

You mention on one if your videos that you use Apothesis as part of your process. I've tried using it and other fractal software before but quickly became overhwelmed and couldn't figure out what I was doing. Do you happen to have links to some tutorials I could use to get a better understanding of how the software works and how to integrate it into software like Maya and AfterEffects?

Thank you so much 1000k! I'm hoping to layer the fractals on top of maya structures, for hyper galacticness! 8D

So I use the 3D Hack of Apophysis along with the Apophymator_10e-208_3DH Script.

Here's one of my favorite structural tutorials:

http://neomwh.deviantart...and-3D-Tutorial-66768917

Basically, you change around perimeters until you have a structure you like, then save the flame as an individual flame, then it should be by itself on the list to the left. Then change the size perimeters effects ect until you have created what you want the structure to turn into, then save that as another flame, this will become the second flame on the list to the left.

You keep making new "flames" as stepping stones of one transformation to the next.

Create a New Folder where you'll be saving the individual frames of the animated fractal explosion.

Once all of the flames are completed you run the Apophymator script, the script will walk you through which flame you start with, how many frames between transformative flames, quality settings, ect. I leave the filter settings on the one that's automatically selected, then you choose where to save them and render the batch.

Then you take all the rendered individual frames and import it as an image sequence into after effects, then it will play as a movie, and it can be saved as whatever or effected/layed ect...

Thanks again for the feedback! Hopefully more to come in the coming weeks/months.

Mattazoso
#20 Posted : 7/7/2011 7:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also wanted to share my book of poetry and art with you guys! Let me know what you think Razz

123NEXT»