We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
In Comparison To LSD... Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 10/12/2008 1:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Havn't been too hyperspace yet, but I quite enjoy the fast coming up, and the rush. I also like rollercoasters but is such a comparision really suitable? I always get the feeling that I want to dissolve myself and dive deep in. I also feel no need to adjust to the situation or so it seems..maybe this will change with a higher dose than 20mg Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mardybum
#22 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From my experiences, DMT breakthroughs have been beautiful, joyous and welcoming transitions into this other dimension. I have only had a frightening experience once on DMT, and although it was sheer terror, it was over in less than 5 minutes and I was wanting to return within 15. I have had bad trips on LSD which have lasted almost 10 hours, and knowing your in this for 10-12 hours just makes it a whole lot worse than it already is. I've never been scared of DMT in the way LSD has left me.

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:10:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

one time SWIM didnt really want to smoke anymore..but his friend convinced him somehow...well the things he saw were worse than any horror film....he was watching skeletons crawling across walls with flesh dripping off of them...he saw people dragging dead bodies...and everything else along these lines.....

if the spice tells you to leave it alone for a bit..listen..because otherwise you may see something that isnt so pleasant...SWIM said it wasnt a bad trip...but obviously it wasnt nice...it was just like watching the worst film he has ever seen...

it wasnt scary...it was just like the spice was like...stay the fuck away..
it's a sound

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#24 Posted : 10/15/2008 9:29:18 AM

ButterScotch Bob

Only one "bad" trip with the spice, and i think its cause the intensity of it, wasn't quite expecting the severity of the situation, and plus the mixture of MDMA probably what made it so much more intense off a lower dose. but all in all i enjoyed the "bad" trip never anything so rushing and intense!
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

steelrain_420
#25 Posted : 10/15/2008 4:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lsd & mush -2- dmt

scale 1-10
scale lsd low dose =4
scale lsd high dose =7

scale mush low dose =1
scale mush high dose =8

scale DMT low dose =10
scale DMT high dose =10+

off any scale beond the understood or mesureable infinet and familer tarrifiing love you can't ask for a campairison

!!! !!! GO SEE FOR YOURSELF !!! !!!
!!! !!!~~ I DID AND IM FINE~~ !!! !!!
anything i say is only for fun its all made up i have never done drugs cuz drugs are bad! so forget what i said unless your the kinda person that belives in other worlds/reallitys in wich case you are trippin and maby crazy i mean (hyperspace)come on man thats crazy talk..................................right?

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#26 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:59:11 PM

ButterScotch Bob

Would totally agree the most loving terrifying visuals and yet it held me close and threw me away at the same time. i prefer the OEV cause i like to watch my reality morph around me Wink but on the same not i love the CEV too the best some say.
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

lorax
#27 Posted : 11/3/2008 1:36:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lsd isnt that intense... i think mushrooms are much more intense!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

polytrip
#28 Posted : 11/3/2008 1:39:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
absolutely. Though it get's a little more intense and mushroom-like when you combine it with a MAOI.

rellik
#29 Posted : 11/5/2008 8:30:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^ wobwobwobwobwobwob
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

mizzy
#30 Posted : 11/8/2008 3:23:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

walshd55 wrote:
How would you rank an intense DMT trip? I've done acid, shrooms and salvia...My salvia trip was particularly intense, how would you rank DMT compared to other intense psychedelic trips?

On a scale of 1-10 how do you rank a strong DMT trip compared to a strong trip by another psychoactive substance? (LSD being one number and DMT being another, e.g. LSD-5 DMT-7)

Thanks in advance

I'll be honest... I've always have had a little angst before taking lsd... shrooms never really because I found I could always control my trip better and it wasn't as long, but LSD, I always had to "prepare" my mindset for that journey...

Salvia was intense but way too harsh. The experience (I did 40x) was too intense and brutal. The feeling wasn't comfortable and the visuals confusing. My reaction to it was laughter as it felt like a mixture between k & Nitrous to me. lol...

I tried DMT finally this summer after reading Rick Strassman's book the Spirit Molecule so I could understand it. And I took shrooms before throughout the summer to get ready for it as I believe in the book they akinned it very close to a psylocybin trip...

after doing it, and breathing after the first and second hit, I quickly saw that not only was it very soothing but the visuals were intense however very clear and fascinating, unlike with salvia. I was in a full waking dream state, or more so than acid, shrooms, or salvia I had opened my minds potential and became one with the Universe but was also able to see the full Universe as well which never if this makes sense happened with the other psychedelics for me... Even with mescaline or other synthetics too...

From my opinon it's definitely the strongest psychedelic experience you'll have. Smile
www.myspace.com/mizeyesis - love music... go there!!!! Razz

mardybum
#31 Posted : 11/8/2008 3:30:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD can be very, very intense. IME much more intense that mushrooms, but I have read many shroom trip reports and understand they can be just as intense.

69ron
#32 Posted : 11/8/2008 5:02:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apples and oranges.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#33 Posted : 11/8/2008 11:33:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
Apples and oranges.

Very special apples and oranges.

PREV12