We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B!tch Slap! Options

solidhollow
#1 Posted : 6/16/2011 7:48:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A few weeks back i had an insanely powerful trip. I dosed about 100mg or so on top some bud. I was Sitting outside in the direct sunlight fully calmed and prepared to have an enlightening experience. I had already hit a small dose 45 minutes prior and it was very calming and peaceful, so id have to say i was pretty relaxed and in good spirits. So
i never expected what would happen next...

I was sitting down when i took one good clean giant hit. For some reason i shot up straight out my chair and flew to my feet. The pipe and lighter fell to the ground. Light overtook everything i seen accompanied with a sound that sounded like the "shiing" sound sword blades make when they meet mixed with the sound of people being beamed up on the star trek movies lol. Then i heard in a very strong, clear, powerful manner something say BITCH SLAP!! All in the sudden i was witnessing a vision from out in space, of the earth. A Golden cloud of dust formed into a giant hand starting in a lowered position rearing back to slap the Earth. Once the hand got fully reared back my perception of this vision changed location. I was on earth staring down at the ground seeing the silhouette of the giant hand coming down from above me. Its shadow was light that was brighter then the surrounding area. In the very moments before it made contact with earth, i seen rapid vision of people panicking and screaming so harshly they were red in the face. There was a woman's scream then BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! It hit right down on top of me with light and a sound louder then any explosion Ive ever heard. The sound alone left me temporarily psychotic. I can only liken it to actually dying in a atom bomb explosion. In that brief moment i knew i was dead. I had this understanding that when we die we witness the feelings other people got from us in our earthly existence first hand and i was watching my soul have this experience from a 3rd person view. I felt that my soul was sad and crying. While this was going on i had some friends there with me and i heard their voices saying "And then you die" it was switching back and forth between them but it turned out they wasn't even talking. and finally it switched to a view of a giant ball of light hurdling toward earth through space. it seemed to be pure wrath and it left me pretty shook. I haven't tripped since lol this was a heavy experience ill be remembering this one on my deathbed...anyone know what to make of a vision like this? opinions welcome...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

diox8tony
#2 Posted : 6/16/2011 9:35:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had a great Time! Many experiences I've had relate to dying, being born, speaking to the dead, seeing myself as if I were out of body, and seeing every thought in me come alive in my eyes. Welcome to the Door of Magic Treats! Enjoy your stay.
This post is fictional.

Global
#3 Posted : 6/17/2011 12:43:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I wouldn't take the vision too seriously. It could just reflect a subconscious fear of armageddon. I wouldn't worry about smoking it again too soon either, but I'm sure one day you might get that call, and then you'll be ready.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 6/17/2011 3:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You dosed "100mgs or so on top of some bud"... and you managed to accomplish this with one hit? Are you 10 feet tall, with lungs the size of garbage bags?

I'm not trying to dismiss your experience, but why does everyone who gets slapped around in hyperspace automatically assume that they've imbibed some kind of super human amount? Weigh your doses and you won't have to wonder. You also won't accidentally overshoot the mark and traumatize yourself.

a1pha
#5 Posted : 6/17/2011 4:27:39 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Weigh your doses and you won't have to wonder.

This.

I don't understand why do so many people refuse to get and use a scale? They can be found for less than $20. on eBay and should be used in many parts of the DMT experience (extraction, final yield calculations, dosing, etc).

This just seems like common sense to me.

EDIT: Yes, this was a good write up, thank you. But it would help many out there to know exactly what your dose was. I guess I'm just a numbers guy. Wink
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#6 Posted : 6/17/2011 4:36:53 AM

100mg on top of some herb is intense, but it should not be demonized.
Personally I see nothing wrong with packing an unknown mountain of DMT on a pipe. (If youre experienced with DMT, I guess a n00b shouldnt do this)
You toke it until you're gone. It's really pretty hard to get an extreme amount.
You breakthrough and then you can't smoke anymore.
Last time I did this about 7 other people got to dose the pipe after me.
The spice melts onto the herb and it makes for a really long lasting bowl.

I thought this was a great write up! You described it so well.
I honestly don't have a clue what any of it means, though Cool
That loud explosion/snap right before the breakthrough that sounds SO EXTERNAL has always really boggled my mind.

p.s. low doses are also excellent Wink
Sometimes breakthroughs like this are needed. It shows you how deep hyperspace can go. After experiences like this, you really don't need to ever dive that deep again if you can remember...low doses are great for memory refreshment.

Purges
#7 Posted : 6/17/2011 2:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup, I have had a 'death' experience, and while it had a positive effect, I am in no hurry to repeat it. I still remember that flash where I knew I was dead, and everything I recognised was gone, when I snapped back into my body, I purged and immediately had an out of body experience. It was quite comforting in a way though...

۩ wrote:
low doses are great for memory refreshment.

This is nicer to hear from some one more experienced! Some times when I read people's experiences, it's like they have to break through every time. Lower doses I feel are are like a top up, they are easier on your mind, but still yield positive results, you don't always need that cosmic death / re-birth!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

humblebee
#8 Posted : 6/17/2011 4:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Me thinks that when we trip there are all kinds of messages we get, some are informed by our own consciousness, some by something else, perhaps a collective conscious that we are all part of, and the best biggest feeling that I get is that we just really do not know. The more we can let our selves not know the closer we are to.... (drum roll) big echo-y booming god voice---> "the truth".
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

distracted
#9 Posted : 6/20/2011 5:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hah, the fact that you heard "bitch slap" is a pretty hilarious to me. just goes to show how the ego gets mixed into the experience I suppose.
My only guess as to what this means would be to come to terms with this experience, and reach a point where you would be ready for this to happen. You said you experience the impressions of others when you die? Could be telling you to act in a positive way towards others at all times (not for the sake of having others like you, but purely for the sake of doing it) and also be ready to let go of your supposed reality at any time as the human aspect of us is incredibly frail, and coming to terms and being conscious of our fleeting existence can be very liberating. It's a bit harder here because it's the lives of all humanity being lost, and not just your own, but hey it could happen.
On the other hand I am not you, so I could be entirely wrong Smile.

Have a nice one. Peace.
"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis