We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best Ever!! Options

KUSHMASTER
#1 Posted : 10/10/2008 5:20:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT + Ecstasy = THE SHIT!! Nuf said. Still going now, edit in a report laterVery happy

edit: Dammit!! I should've reported then ^ It's all so vague now. I just remember it's the most incredible feeling I've ever felt before, and the visuals weren't so spice like. It was more like a dream, I can't explain it well enough, but the "entities" I saw weren't like the dmt entities I've heard so much about, They looked like real people except a bit fuzzy, like a dream. They were unaware of me, but I paid close attention. I know i saw so many different things but I can't really remember but even if I did I don't think I'd be able to describe it very well anyway. I hope I get better at this, describing my experiences. Anyway, I love this site and you guys have been a great help, Thanks!

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TH3_ASiAN
#2 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:52:27 AM

LENNA

FOR SURE =OP DMT Is the SH*T!
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/18/2008 3:40:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

perhaps SWIM will have to take some of his molly he got and try taking a dip
it's a sound