We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just Wondering... Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 10/10/2008 7:52:59 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It seems like most of y'all here are into DMT, duh!

But what I also noted is that alot of you seem to that the route of using pure extracted smokable DMT instead of Ayahuasca or something of the sort.

I myself enjoy growing everything I ingest and personally won't partake in non-botanical entheogens.

Do y'all like to cultivate the sacred plants too?

The following pictures are all mine, and are of cacti in my private collection-

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kemist
#2 Posted : 10/10/2008 9:14:25 AM

John

No darling, succulents are nice but ILPT just simply haven`t got time for growing. He use to grow only weed, but now is hard for him to find quiet hidden place for such a simple activity. Anyway peyote grows for ages,ilpt would need thousands to satisfy his appetite. Mescalin is nice but tryptamines are natural to human body so ilpt would always give them go first.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 10/10/2008 10:24:53 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

How many of us actually have the the space and proper weather conditions where we live for undertaking such projects? Not many people I would think so no need to boast about what you can do. Just feel grateful that you can do it, the rest of us I think feel more than happy with few botanical specimens' growing on our window sillsWink

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#4 Posted : 10/10/2008 1:26:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I did grow morning glory and cannabis.
Thought about growing mushrooms, but a friend of me who did this told me of how comlpex it is and how you constantly need to keep everything completely sterile and so on....

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:23:58 PM

The Great Namah

I do grow some of my entheogens, but not many. I don't have the time, the space or the privacy needed to really do that. I'm glad you are able to!

As for growing ayahuasca plants, that is just simply not possible in my climate without a greenhouse and a serious humidifier....so no, I have to order my aya plants.

Aya has something that DMT can't offer and vise-versa. Vaporized DMT allows me to be able to voyage without setting aside 3-5 hours and following a dieta. Ayahuasca allows for much greater healing, and is more easily integrated into day to day life.

Both are useful, both are different, both are sacred to me.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:15:21 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Aya has something that DMT can't offer and vise-versa. Vaporized DMT allows me to be able to voyage without setting aside 3-5 hours and following a dieta. Ayahuasca allows for much greater healing, and is more easily integrated into day to day life.

So true...SWIM's FOAF does not really have the time to devote (that is, not even a single weekend) for meeting the mushrooms', the cactus' or the ayahuasca' spirits. Vaporised DMT is much more than an ideal solution for persons like him!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

40oztofreedom
#7 Posted : 10/18/2008 7:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Thought about growing mushrooms, but a friend of me who did this told me of how comlpex it is and how you constantly need to keep everything completely sterile and so on....

Growing mushrooms is a very, very tedious task.

But sometimes I think it would be so worth it.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Reborn
#8 Posted : 10/18/2008 7:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

beautiful speciems.
I have lots of respect for those that grow their own when possible.
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 10/19/2008 7:37:33 PM

John Murdoch IV

40oztofreedom wrote:
polytrip wrote:

Growing mushrooms is a very, very tedious task.

But sometimes I think it would be so worth it.

Growing shrooms is fun Very happy
And it's the only entheogen's I've grown. But they also grow wild where I live but the climate is difficult for other plants.
I have Mexican P. Cubensis spores and plan to grow some more soon.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!