We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little bit about Sojourner Options

Sojourner
#1 Posted : 6/14/2011 7:08:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm a 31 year old male from the USA. I learned about dmt through my close friend who tried it when he lived in Israel. He said it changed his life, opened his mind. His experience made me want to try it. SWIM followed a tek and got over a 1% yield using Q21q21's tek 2. SWIM was very nervous to smoke it and only took small hits. He noticed that everything in the garage just looked absolutely perfect, everything was just so clean looking. Not having a scale, SWIM's boy accidently put too much in the bubblerVery happy. SWIM hit it hard like a champ and started to choke on the smoke. All of a sudden SWIM was gone. Stuff was flying at him so fast, SWIM saw a white light and so many crazy images. Every breath was laborous and felt like another hit from the pipe. How long is this going to last was a thought that flashed while falling. He finally could open his eye's, and didnt recognize where he was cause of so many shapes and everything was magnified and moving at hyperspeed. Only thing that brought SWIM back was his boy saying "holy S. wtf" over and over. Evidently he hit it after me and was freaking out too. Waay too intense for SWIM. SWIM ordered a scale from amazon. He's looking into trying changa, which some say is less intense. SWIM was looking forward to a serene spiritual experience, where he could speak to creatures from different dimensions. Instead he felt as if falling into a black hole full of geometry. SWIM ain't scared though, and he didn't die so it was a good experience. I'm glad to be a part of the nexus (had to google nexus, didnt know what it meant).

PeaceVery happy
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised.The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events or persons are purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarites or any other parallels that are imagined or drawn by the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.