We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
why is dmt so underground ??????? Options

travinski
#81 Posted : 10/18/2008 12:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

offical weigh in....... 0.52 i know everyone says to wash is it neccesary? these look like shards of glass
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WSaged
#82 Posted : 10/18/2008 12:42:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
offical weigh in....... 0.52 i know everyone says to wash is it neccesary? these look like shards of glass

If their clear, your good to go!!
If this is your first time in hyperspace, welcome!!!

When I turn people on to DMT for their 1st time I usually have them do it 1 of 2 ways.
1 - Take just 1 good hit first, to check it out. Not gonna go to another dimension but they see there is nothing to be frightened of. Then, 30/40 minutes later, we shoot them for the moon!! Loading up .050-.070mg & taking as many tokes as possible.
2 - Go straight to the .050-.070mg & taking as many tokes as possible. Heading right for the dome!! Depends on the persons previous psychedelic experience & how long they've been waiting to try DMT!!

Either way, I'll set them up right, alone on my bed, low lighting (candles or blue light), no music or very quite meditation music with no lyrics. After helping them with taking their hits, I dim the lights & go sit in the next room, totally silent, so I don't disturb them. Nobody I have turned on this way has ever had anything but a wonderful loving journey!!! Most have a breakthrough that 1st time, but not everyone, still wonderful though!!

Have a great time!!!

Next extraction, use a bit more MHRB & when you have a larger yield, take like 1/4 of it or something small & do a recrystallization on just that, to see how much yellow/brown crap, if any, is left on the bottom of your recrystallization glass. If there isn't any impurities cleaned out of it, then don't bother cleaning the rest.

When I get clear-to-white crystals straight from the freeze precip, there is usually nothing to clean out of it. But I usually check a small % of the yield to make sure.
Also, weigh the spice before & after recrystallization and see how much weight is lost. You will always lose some to the process, a few mg. But if cleaning it is necessary, you'll loose a significant amount of weight when the impurities are cleaned out of the crystals, that stuff is heavy. (oils etc..)

now to learn how to smoke it without burning it...

Enjoy!!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

travinski
#83 Posted : 10/18/2008 12:48:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice, this is my first time and im very interested and nervous ....as for smoking it my friend has a clinical grade vaporizor, she tryed it with weed but said it sucks for that would it be ok for the product and if i just wanna dip my feet in the water for the first time how much should i do?
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

travinski
#84 Posted : 10/18/2008 12:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh and i havent ever used a vaporizer, do you put ash in it or does anyone know the procedure? and oh ya when and how does my rank here upgrade?lol

lorax
#85 Posted : 10/22/2008 8:42:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

try one of those lightbulb type of vaporizers (theyre called smoke bubble- you can gettem in any headshop)

for the first dip check out 25mg

lay back & close your eyes. it'll be much more awesome that way.

peace man!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

travinski
#86 Posted : 10/22/2008 8:45:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

25 mg = 1/4 gram? or is it .025

travinski
#87 Posted : 10/23/2008 4:54:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just smoked .05 but no breakthrough tripped pretty good but didnt see anything that wasnt already there , dunno imm burning slow using ash spice ash in a small pipe got 2 good lungfuls and im always able to place the pipe down with no prob

obliguhl
#88 Posted : 10/23/2008 5:46:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax
#89 Posted : 10/23/2008 1:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you gotta vaporize it .. dont burn it. burning it is a waste.

try one of these: http://www.everyonedoesi...p;iProductCategoryID=738

works pretty good. i prefer a bong type setup. the bong needs to have a long stem so it can hold as much fog as possible. i'm currently inventing a thing which can be attached to any bong. like one of those glas bulb thingies only that you should be able to connect it to the normal chillum. it would be cool to just have it as a spare piece so one can easily clean it out. One migh even have more than one of these things so one can preload them for multiple sessions.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

DMTripper
#90 Posted : 10/24/2008 12:51:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

travinski wrote:

Hey where did you buy your MHRB?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

travinski
#91 Posted : 10/24/2008 2:04:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bbb botanicals that was my first 50 g when i ran another 180 g's through i got way less dont understand it. i did everything the same including ph and naptha amounts doesnt make any sense to me

«PREV345