We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
why is dmt so underground ??????? Options

lorax
#41 Posted : 10/10/2008 12:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it is so underground because it is a sacred secret Pleased.. plus you can't buy it like other stuff. i guess it is mainly that you can't buy it anywhere because people who have it would NEVER NEVER NEVER sell it. if you get it at all its a free gift. there is no bigger gift one can give somebody.. so that somebody must be very special to receive that gift. DMT is not for everyone to enjoy. It is only for the people searching not fun, but true insight. Most people don't seem to know that fun is a result of true insight. What salvia divinorum for example taught me is that i am VERY fortunate to live in this world of solid state. In salvia world you don't have anything. Not even your self. You cannot remember where you came from, what brought you there and if it is ever going to end. Most people stop using it at the very first time. However I did not. In salvia world you have to grow accustomed to your salvia body. And each time I go back there its very strange.. i cant remember who I am or where i came from or what brought me here. But I can remember that I was here once before. Its like "oops.. I did it again!" "What the fuck?!" .."Oh my god.. now i've really done it!" .."Maaan..what have I gotten myself into this time?" .Good thing is that I can now remember there that it is not going to last very long. I love salvia because it is VERY weird! I love weird things! Most people don't like weird things.. thats why weird things are underground. Weird things are only for the odd folk. We are the odd folk!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#42 Posted : 10/10/2008 12:20:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
These type of people would never really try something like dmt, they would most likely hate it from the first puff. It is simply beyond their scopes or expectations of "drug" use.

Unfortunately, this is not the case. They're hearing that DMT and Salvia are crazy craaaazy CRAZY drugs and that they're the best to get "as fucked up as possible". So they think: "Why waste money on booze?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I can get da dmt niggah!!!!!111111"

This is especially the case for teenagers; as lots of them have the feeling that they're so grown up, and more grown up than most adults ..and they feel they can handle anything, they feel invincible.

benzyme
#43 Posted : 10/10/2008 1:27:05 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

those are the darwin award candidates.
they're prone to go do dumb shit while on dmt to show how "hardcore" they are.

cheech is correct, I've already said it, and so have others. dmt is sacred.
it's an intra(sometimes inter)personal experience.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

polytrip
#44 Posted : 10/10/2008 1:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
well, it's not THAT underground. But first it is not as profitable as smuggling heroïn and so on, secondly it is illegal so it's not sold like all this salvia extracts. Then it's short acting. Seeing someone smoking it reminds people of something like crack-cocaïne. And for instance where i live, these mushrooms are just so widely available and mushrooms are for most people just easier to dose. You can take them, just to have a good time and no deep things etc. if you take a low dose or just weak ones.
But ayahuasca is gaining popularity, i believe. But it will never be as big as XTC was.

Infundibulum
#45 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:00:21 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

benzyme wrote:
those are the darwin award candidates.
they're prone to go do dumb shit while on dmt to show how "hardcore" they are.

hahaha, so true, like:

-driver (talking to his mate): C'mon duuude, pass that pipe around! HOLY SHIIII...

KA-BOOOOFFF!!!

But setting the black humour aside, I wish dmt never gets too popular; even though more and more people talk/write about it more and more openly. That is how many patrons of this forum possibly discovered it in the first place. And everyone is aware of what happens with other short-acting smokable psychedelics (see salvia). But I have the feeling that most of the irresponsible users of salvia got their kicks and learned their lesson pretty well. I had hardcore drug users telling me thing like:

"Maaaan, this shite is insane, it'll fuck yo up for good mate, I'll tell ya stay away from that piece of crap".

Most likely something along these lines is due to happen if one mixes mainstream drug users with dmt.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

benzyme
#46 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:25:00 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

some people just don't have the maturity and responsibility to approach DMT, it really isn't a typical drug "high". judging by the maturity level on this board, I know many of you feel the same way. mutual deep respect and awe for the experience

it's been debated at the shroomery, about the 'purpose' of the psilocybin experience; some feel there doesn't have to be any seeking enlightenment from the experience, many do them just for fun.
I think with DMT, there isn't that large margin of utility and duration. I mean yeah, low doses are euphoric and mildly visual, but a full blown trip can be overwhelming. it's certainly not a party drug, anyone who uses it as such doesn't have the necessary respect for it, imo, and are asking for trouble.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

burnt
#47 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:07:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I think part of the reason its kind of underground (although many people into psychedelics certainly have heard about it) is that its hard to get, it takes effort and people are lazy. Only those who are more dedicated serious psychonauts are willing to put the effort into obtaining it. Which is probably a good thing because people are pretty stupid.

Infundibulum
#48 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:11:07 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

hahahahaha, true. let's hope some cunt will not think of marketing it or thing himself making a business out of it. This is going to be the downfall.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

benzyme
#49 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:15:43 PM

analytical chemist

burnt wrote:
I think part of the reason its kind of underground (although many people into psychedelics certainly have heard about it) is that its hard to get, it takes effort and people are lazy. Only those who are more dedicated serious psychonauts are willing to put the effort into obtaining it. Which is probably a good thing because people are pretty stupid.

agreed.

those who put forth the effort immediately gain my respect because they are applying the technical artistry of chem (my passion), for a worthy cause.

but you're right, most are too stupid or lazy to go to such lengths, and should probably just stick to guzzling cough syrup.

acolon_5
#50 Posted : 10/10/2008 7:05:11 PM

The Great Namah

Let's not forget that the rise of the internet across the globe has opened a worldwide market. 10 years ago you couldn't order things like Mimosa or Chaliponga unless you knew of mailorder compaines that carried rare botanicals (remember ...of the jungle, anyone?).

I remember researching psycadelics as early as 12 in the local library and seeing B. Caapi and admixtures...upon reading they grew in S. America I doubted that I would ever get the chance to try them.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#51 Posted : 10/10/2008 7:15:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
And i think in the 60's LSD wasn't thát big. At least, my parents and all their friends always deny they've done it. In fact i only know a handfull of babyboomers who admit having done LSD when they where young.

benzyme
#52 Posted : 10/10/2008 7:25:34 PM

analytical chemist

probably because of the repressive status quo since the Nixon era.
LSD was viewed as an anti-war catalyst of the counterculture, certainly not conducive to the agendas of the big war machine.

free-thinking is the antithesis of groupthink, and the powers that be would rather get people rallied to support their cause, not dissent.

*edit* the hypocrisy and irony behind the ban of LSD is that, our (US) gov"t researched LSD's potential as a mind-control agent, with the c,ia's m.k-u.ltra project, beginning in the early 50's.

I, nor does anyone on this board, really honestly feels DMT should be illegal. hell, we're all technically criminals in possession of measurable amounts of C-I controlled substances. our dealer, metabolism. the source, diet.
doesn't matter if you get tryptophan or it's derivatives from a plant, dairy products, or turkey. your body is a factory for illegal substances.

DXM isn't scheduled, but your liver's metabolite of it (DXO) is (C-I)

travinski
#53 Posted : 10/11/2008 12:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya alot of this makes sense especially the internet making things easier, thats how i got my info and it all started with looking up some song lyrics, hell if the internet wasnt around id probably never bother looking up yogi dmt or even care but its all at your finger tips you just gotta type in what you wanna know. and even if i did look it up i'd never bother makin the effort to aquire an amazonian plant species. but this is all so easy now
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

benzyme
#54 Posted : 10/11/2008 12:15:15 AM

analytical chemist

first heard about it in '95, from deoxy.org
still my fav site, aside from this one

travinski
#55 Posted : 10/11/2008 12:47:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

after you heard about it how long did it take to find it?was SWIY uneasy with the first trip? swim wants to try and his goldfish has ordered the cookie dough but everyone is so intense and passionate about this. his gold fish is kinda worried bout havin a bad first trip, anything i can tell him that will help the first time
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

benzyme
#56 Posted : 10/11/2008 12:55:34 AM

analytical chemist

11 years
dude's cat made some from supplements back in 06, but it was a tiny amount in comparison with the beta carbolines, yet still visual. the cat recently had small euphoric doses, but still hasn't fully broken through yet

travinski
#57 Posted : 10/11/2008 1:16:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm this makes me think that this thread should start a new one " where did you first hear of dmt ? and how did it go ?" im really surprised at the response to this one and will post in the general discussion

Reborn
#58 Posted : 10/11/2008 8:09:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

"it's certainly not a party drug, anyone who uses it as such doesn't have the necessary respect for it, imo, and are asking for trouble." benzyme

Yea can you imagine going into a frat party, sitting down next to a bunch of sorority girls, packing a big bong of DMT and passing it around.

How freaking silly would that beLaughing
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

WSaged
#59 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
after you heard about it how long did it take to find it?was SWIY uneasy with the first trip? SWIM wants to try and his goldfish has ordered the cookie dough but everyone is so intense and passionate about this. his gold fish is kinda worried bout havin a bad first trip, anything i can tell him that will help the first time

I read about it back in 1994 when I was 19, and I've asked every single head & regular psychedelics user I knew and thought might have an connect to DMT for 13 years. Most had never even heard of DMT, none of them had ever seen it, much less tried it or knew where to get any.
So about a year ago I found out about extracting DMT from Mimosa Hostilis and got busy researching & buying the lab equipment necessary to do it right. I now get clear-to-white crystals straight out of freeze precipitation!! No recrystallization needed!!

I don't smoke it very often, Maybe 2-3 times in a month at the most and never really have, except for the first extraction I did, when I was learning how to properly vaporise & smoke it effectively. However, I love turning people on for their first time and I can tell you from experience that most people are not really interested (or ready) for an experience this intense!! No matter how loving & beautiful it is.
I was telling a good friend of mine about DMT and a heavy out of body experience I had where there were millions of little, light-energy beings zooming around me & cheering as I shot though some kind of wormhole and his response was, "why would you want to do that?!?! It sounds terrifying". Not interested at all!!! This is a guy who loves his mushrooms & like me, used to love LSD, back when he was in his late-teens, early-twenty's and had the time & mind for that whole experience.
So its just not for everybody.

I have a lot of respect for the power behind DMT!!
I have also recently began a deep relationship with Ayahuasca as well. After combining smoked DMT with an MAOI a number of times, I have no doubt it was calling to me.

BTW,whats with all the cats & goldfishes & cookie dough? Come on, who are you fooling with that?
It just makes everything hard/boring to read with the all the SWIMs & cats & fishes!
C'mon.

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

travinski
#60 Posted : 10/11/2008 10:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol kittys fishes swims i was just humoring the way most people are talkin on here i think its a wee bit paranoid but hey to each his own anyways.... this is way off topic again but what extraction do u use naptha? ether? which tek do find works best

PREV12345NEXT