We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
why is dmt so underground ??????? Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 10/10/2008 1:59:41 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yeah
aenima's liner notes about ritual magick, keenan also gives props to T.McK.

rogan didn't even give props, in his famous radio interview
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

travinski
#22 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:02:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you would think that word would spread fast though because it is so natural and so intense, not like lsd or shrooms where you have to be in the trip for a long time and you pretty much are dedicated to that experience for hours on end. i read "the spirit molecule" and its called the business mans trip. you would think that even if it were mainstream it would only be a matter of time before it were legal because of its non addictive nature ,no side effects, and almost everything has it already....hell weed is almost legal as it is and the last time i checked your body doesnt produce thc
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

benzyme
#23 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:09:17 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

though some people would be tempted to do stupid shit like drive under its influence, go sky-diving, or other very unsafe practices on dmt. there's always a few very stupid ones out there, who win the Darwin Award
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

travinski
#24 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:11:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg this is the vicarious video ....sry off topic again but if swiy has done dmt and hasnt seen this they should
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

travinski
#25 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:13:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya true but how many people get so drunk they are drooling on themselves (david hasslehoff)lol and do the exact same things

rellik
#26 Posted : 10/10/2008 2:38:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1) its produced in relatively small quantities by individuals
2) illegal
3) for some reason, it is still unknown in comparison to the more popular hallucinogens like lsd mushies etc
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Reborn
#27 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:03:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Most people I have opened up to and explained a bit of DMT to were just scared shitless of such a concept. Actually amazes me how scared they actually were of such a thing.

Thus I don't even bother anymore.
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

travinski
#28 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:13:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya i can see how it would scare people but obviously they shouldnt do it ....hell SWIM is a bit scared too but there are no reported bad ...wel anything about this other than it changes the way you think about things and i believe alot of people may need that. dunno i guess this whole thing is like fight club....in a slightly cultish sorta way but hey im glad i found out about it. maybe my friends goldfish will try some soon

benzyme
#29 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:14:49 AM

analytical chemist

yeah, a lot of people are unsettled by the idea of rocketing from normal consciousness to hyperspace in mid-sentence.
the dmt flash makes LSD seem like a 8-12 hour ordeal akin to blowing bubbles in the park

while things may seem clear, agreeable, or sinister on L, nothing is really completely different.
dmt hyperspace is a different place altogether, visually stunning.

travinski
#30 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:37:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well i dunno bout other people but when SWIM did alot of lsd thats what he was trying to achieve but only saw altered objects and never anything that wasnt really there to begin with, along with the altered perception of thinking. i hope that guy makes it right and has a good trip when he does. as for the other people that are too scared to try .......oh well but your body is a playground

benzyme
#31 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:45:26 AM

analytical chemist

travinski wrote:
maybe my friends goldfish will try some soon

haha.

read about someone's raven attempting growth of psilos over at the shroomery. it's awesome when peoples' pets get in the act on their own

xantus
#32 Posted : 10/10/2008 3:59:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

it's a raw reality check for anyone and everyone. and frankly a lot of people are wusses when it comes to this. I'm not going to say that it's better that it isn't mainstream. but I will say that I feel that someone who hasn't done the research and the quest of finding it...has a higher chance of completely losing themselves. but who knows.

like in waking life when he talks about the "holy moment" where you can say "wow.. this moment is holy. moment by moment by moment... but who can live their life that way?" I think the people that find DMT are the people that can live their life in the "holy moment" or whatever you wish to call it.

'Coatl
#33 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:13:04 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It not that fun, it's not a "high" like on coke or w/e it's a spiritual experience that is often butt-fucking insane and scary!!!

Druggies DO NOT enjoy entheogens!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#34 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:13:20 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It not that fun, it's not a "high" like on coke or w/e it's a spiritual experience that is often butt-fucking insane and scary!!!

Druggies DO NOT enjoy entheogens!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

moracca
#35 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:18:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

travinski wrote:
i read "the spirit molecule" and its called the business mans trip.

I happen to have my copy in front of me, and the actual line goes:
Some bold individuals thought it possible to take dmt during lunch, so it gained the dubious nickname "businessman's trip"

so take that for what its worth Razz

Reborn
#36 Posted : 10/10/2008 5:04:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the business mans trip is such a stupid slang term.
I think the CIA/DEA cooked that one up just to throw people off.

Reborn
#37 Posted : 10/10/2008 5:08:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To follow up on Coatl statement "Druggies DO NOT enjoy entheogens!!!"

That is so true, the average drinking, pill popping, weed smoking just want to get fucked up type of guy or gal are the ones that I have seen had the most disdain for the idea of a molecule like DMT. I am stereotyping here a little bit; but its so true, to them if you cannot take it and go to a club and hit on guys/gals or just get wasted in front of your TV set then what the fk is the use of that.

Linga Sarira
#38 Posted : 10/10/2008 9:08:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My guess is DMT opens a person up to their own inner universe, themselves. People have become so alienated from their own soul that confonting it seems totally alien, bizarre, otherwordly and scary. Most people do not want to face themselves, in fact my experience with most drug users is that they are actually afraid of themselves, ashamed of themselves and are trying to escape themselves, or forget who they are for a few hours.

obliguhl
#39 Posted : 10/10/2008 9:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate the fact that it is breaking through to the drug mainstream where I live and all kinds of kids are asking around, or pm'ing me about extraction techniques..and I'm talking 17y olds who love to get "fucked up" etc. I prefer to talk not much about it. And I rather try to let a thread in an inappropriate forum die than to answer. I'm posting in another forum where the media lurks around all the time and propably leos too...better not to intruduce them.

Infundibulum
#40 Posted : 10/10/2008 11:20:18 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

DMT experience is pretty much a totally individual experience, one cannot easily smoke it just to have good time with friends (even though smoking it in a joint gives an nice feeling)

One would probably think that there are roughly 2 types of people who take what the mainstream calls "drugs"

1) those who just wanna get high and get fucked. These are the people who will go after all sorts of stimulants, weed for the sake of it and low doses of lsd or mushrooms. If they ever get too much of lsd or mushies they will simply consider that they got "too much fuuuucked", and "shite, that was horrible". These people just project the standard consumerist mentality. Gimme drugs, I give you money and then evaluate if I got enough bang for my money.

2) The other type of people are on the antipole and consider "drugs" as useful and powerful tools. They tend to "produce" the drugs they consume; whether it is some fungus, or some cactus, or some extracted and purified substance, or even weed. They tend to use "drugs" wisely, approach them safely and tend to ascribe a sacramental quality to them.

Well, the first category are the one's who drive the consensus viewpoint that media and governments hold for drugs. That is one reason why we mostly hear about their type of drugs being abused from the mainstream media. These type of people would never really try something like dmt, they would most likely hate it from the first puff. It is simply beyond their scopes or expectations of "drug" use.

The second one's are minority (or a minority of a minority if you may). And yet, for most of them lsd, fungi and cacti are sufficient for their purposes. In the last years "ayahuasca" has gained some popularity but not all love it. And with dmt, well... it can also scares the shit out of many well trained psychonauts. SWIM's FOAF's friends love and respect psychedelics but they are afraid to go close to dmt. SWIM's FOAF on the other side smokes it in his lunchbreak...(well, not quite, hahaha)

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

PREV1234NEXT»