We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from me Options

kendo
#1 Posted : 6/12/2011 11:07:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I have been skulking around in the background for a while now, getting some nuggets from the mountains of info on here, so thought Id better say hi, I am almost ready to start my first extraction via blab tek.
And have found nexus to be an oasis during my hours spent trawling the net on the subject of extractions teks,
so want to say a BIG THANK YOU for keeping such a easy to use and tidy forum
I feel pretty confident that I can undertake the extraction I just hope it goes as well as it reads, of course I expect to learn along the way but would be nice to at leaset get some level of sucess on my first attempt..
I will keep you updated on the journey..

WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

De_Loused
#2 Posted : 6/12/2011 3:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy to meet you!

Good travels to you!
'The beginning of science is... I don't know'

gammagore
#3 Posted : 6/13/2011 12:44:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus kendo

Just follow the tek as is and im sure all will be fine, keep us updated!

kendo
#4 Posted : 7/22/2011 5:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well... My first extraction attempt has been a massive success & I am chuffed to bits with the results..
I used the BLAB tek due to the availability of the ingredients here (no Naptha)
I followed it to the word and got around 7grm of orangey yellow jungle spice
I have used to make a big bag of CHANGA which I am currently ploughing through I have kept a little jimjam for oral dose too
I was so releived I thought I was sure to mess it up, having never tried anything like it before
so a massive thanks to usweyoume and Jorkest for posting the tek and Endlessness for the chats & everyone that gave me tips along the way
Heres to the next hit Razz
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 7/22/2011 9:52:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

nice work kendo!!! man i just love the orange spice. im kind of jealous ive been wanting to use the balb tek but just havent found the right time and motivation to do it. i use q21q21's white fluffyness tek which is great but i have a soft spot in my heart for the organge spice since it was the first dmt i was introduced to.

7 grams eh? well my friend you have many amazing travels waiting for you. the sheer potential of what could be gives me goosebumps. enjoy, be safe, and congratulations.
welcome to the nexus community.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.