We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member to the forum... Thought I'd say hello :) Options

skid750
#1 Posted : 6/11/2011 5:33:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi from Canada Smile

New member to this site. Thank you all for the great resource. I am new to all of this and still trying to make sense of what I've seen in. I have not had a breakthrough like some of the stories I've read, but I'm a big guy so I'm sure it'll happen when the time/dosage is right. No rush, I'm happy baby-stepping this one.

I've found myself in the past year reading a lot about science and a bit on religion (Occult/Buddhism to put a finer point on it) and trying to find out what's going on in general. Then a friend of mine told me about Dimitri (about 5 months ago). It answered a lot of questions, and created more than it answered. A lot of this Holographic Universe stuff makes sense now, along with many quantum mechanical theories,and many religious theories. So many more things that I want to see, and thanks to all of you for this resource I think it will be possible to take a few more in-depth looks behind the curtain, so to speak. I have more friends that I want to share this amazing gift of sight with!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psyco_nomad
#2 Posted : 6/11/2011 6:03:32 PM

Joe

Well Welcome I would deff. like to talk to you more I think I relate to you on many levels.

at this moment I am working on something I'm not sure if I'm gunna write a book When I'm done your what... I just feel a strong earge to study, learn, and grow. I've been looking into
quantum science
string/ M theory
Junk DNA
origins of life(evolution, big bang, etc)
Ancient civilizations
consciousness
Buddhism
Taoism
occultism/nature based religion (wicca, neo-druidism, etc)

Anyways I'm finding alot of interesting info and forming some new thoughts with the help of The Spice. I would like to talk to you and hear someone elses views on the same subjects

well thanks and once again welcome to the comunity. I sure you will enjoy being a part of this wonderful site
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum