We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Im here now, but was always present Options

Justacommoner
#1 Posted : 6/11/2011 8:02:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been reading many forums on this site for a long time and have, until this point, never divulged any information about my experiences on the internet. I have only communed with my friend Dimitri at one point in time and have yet to ever want to repeat the process again, not because of intensity, but because it was one of the most complex, intriguing, and spiritual of all my experiences. Humbled by its immersing nature, and large dose, I have yet to try and describe it in full as these sort of things are mostly ineffable in nature. One day I might try to describe what I felt, yet it gave me a feeling that through the use of this chemical I was tapping a reservoir that was possibly too much for even the human mind to bring into perspective, not that I wasn't trying to analyze and compare it like many try to do, but that the experience was of a design that might not be intended to be shown through consumption but pure release. Enjoying the effort so many put into describing these experiences and related information I will continue to read and learn from such a great community. Im very glad that there others who have a strong respect because it's ALOT MORE than just a bump of this or a hit of that.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psyco_nomad
#2 Posted : 6/11/2011 5:06:39 PM

Joe

Welcome I am new as well, like you I've been sitting back in the electronic shadows of the internet for some time, soaking up the knowlege of everyone on this site.

I'm very glad to hear that you have a great deal of respect for this amazing substance. But I dont understand, are you saying you didn't like the experience and don't want to do it again? I am very eager to hear the story why. When you can wrap a time line around your experience and put everything down in words let me know. I would really like to read it.

Also how did you administer the mole? Do you have previous entheogen experience?
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

Justacommoner
#3 Posted : 6/11/2011 7:38:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Used 1.5 ft glass binger with screen, about .1 no more than .13 on a bed of dieselSmile

History - Started using Entheogens when I was 16, I am 22 now
-Lots of shrooms, cyans are my favorite
-Cid about 15 or so times
-Molly about 3 times
-MDA once
-Salvia 5 times, always throws me for a loop, literally
-Yep alot of dank, flows like water round here
-Been waiting for the cacti, yet to experience its glory

clearlyone
#4 Posted : 6/12/2011 1:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Justacommoner wrote:
I have been reading many forums on this site for a long time and have, until this point, never divulged any information about my experiences on the internet. I have only communed with my friend Dimitri at one point in time and have yet to ever want to repeat the process again, not because of intensity, but because it was one of the most complex, intriguing, and spiritual of all my experiences. Humbled by its immersing nature, and large dose, I have yet to try and describe it in full as these sort of things are mostly ineffable in nature. One day I might try to describe what I felt, yet it gave me a feeling that through the use of this chemical I was tapping a reservoir that was possibly too much for even the human mind to bring into perspective, not that I wasn't trying to analyze and compare it like many try to do, but that the experience was of a design that might not be intended to be shown through consumption but pure release. Enjoying the effort so many put into describing these experiences and related information I will continue to read and learn from such a great community. Im very glad that there others who have a strong respect because it's ALOT MORE than just a bump of this or a hit of that.

Yes ineffable. Nearest a perfect word.

Of course you have been always already present. Welcome friend.
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po