We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can DMT Help Love Blossom? Options

Jigganaut
#1 Posted : 6/11/2011 12:24:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to work with this very cool, very beautiful girl. I remember meeting her my very first day and was taken aback by her beauty. She seemed to know the affect she had on men but it didn't stop her from being very friendly and fun to chat with. We were both in relationships so in time we became very good friends. That's not to say that she was ever attracted to me. I don't believe she was and being single wouldn't have changed that. I was always like an older brother to her and when she would come to me for relationship advice, I certainly felt like an older brother. That's how it was and has remained throughout the years.

Both of us are single now and we decided to play Portal 2 together last Saturday. It was a challenge scheduling a day to shoot portals in walls since she's the popular type. You know the type. The invitations to do awesome things pile up, especially on weekends, so I was lucky to get a sunny afternoon with her. Naturally, the chemistry set in the kitchen went bye-bye before she came over...but Lord that red dust is everywhere. Pleased

So she gets to my place and we're catching up while I'm firing up the ol' Xbox. We don't see each other all that often anymore so we each had of plenty of questions. After a minute of the usual, "How's work, friends, family, etc..." she notices that I seem rather content and asks why. I've just been so passionate and excited about the spice's mystical journey (making and taking) that it all came out in a moderately incoherent, jumbled-up, raving mess of a paragraph. It made Joe Rogan's explanation sound like Shakespeare. And yet, her eyes lit up as she listened and smiled, "Do you have any DMT here?"

Needless to say, we did not get to Portal 2. The hours flew by as I showed her YouTube videos, documentaries, literature- and she was interested in it all. I wanted her to be prepared. To respect the spice. As you all know, this is not something to be entered in lightly and I take that very seriously. Yet, I was amazed by her desire to learn and, let's be honest, turned on but her bold willingness to explore the substance. I mean, this stuff is homegrown and she was fearless. It was hot.

To make a long story short, the process was still a little alien to her so she didn't experience much. I told her not to be disappointed. I basically numbed half my face my first time and the only vision I had was of my wasted money going right down the toilet. It's all a learning experience. The operative word is "experience". She's coming over tomorrow to try again, so I can't help but wonder if this will change things between us. Is it possible that a shared passionate for the profound effects of DMT could create a romantic bond where there was none before? Experiencing it together is very intimate...but could this chemistry really alter the chemistry between people?

Have any of you had a relationship spring from sharing your passionate for the spice, or experiencing it together? I do believe DMT can create beautiful things in both universes if given the chance.

This is a question that has nothing to do with anything but I thought it would be fun to ask. Smile

Prone to made-up, outlandish gibberish. Any coherent words or full sentences are purely coincidental. Jigganaut does none of these things. It's not experience, it's delirious.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ShaggyK
#2 Posted : 6/11/2011 2:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would definitely believe that DMT could help form a strong bond between two people.

I've yet to experience it myself, but if everything I've heard and read is true, DMT has a huge capacity for learning, love and empathy for others.

Good luck man! If you think she's the right one for you, I say go for it. Don't let the pretty ones escape Smile
ShaggyK is a fictional character who is certifiably insane and resides in the collective minds of a certifiably insane group of lemurs. Any relation to anything is purely coincidental.

ewok
#3 Posted : 6/11/2011 2:46:52 AM

It blossomed my love of dmt so yes.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Jigganaut
#4 Posted : 6/11/2011 3:04:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh boy, I don't know if she's the right one...but I can tell you the right one will love DMT!
Prone to made-up, outlandish gibberish. Any coherent words or full sentences are purely coincidental. Jigganaut does none of these things. It's not experience, it's delirious.

Global
#5 Posted : 6/11/2011 3:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The very first time I smoked DMT, I was in a friend's apartment, and I fell in love with the radiator situated across from me, most likely cause I had all this loving energy overflowing and my attention happened to be directed at the radiator at the time, so who knows? Laughing I've facilitated what others reported back to me as life changing experiences (for the better) on numerous occasions, so I could imagine that if she has a life changing experience thanks to you that she's very grateful for that she could have a flowering appreciation for you.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Jigganaut
#6 Posted : 6/11/2011 3:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You know, Global, I probably have a better chance with a radiator. Pleased But you're right. Being there as someone experiences something beautiful and profound, and if you're the facilitator of that, who knows? It just got me thinking. Hyperspace is an experience like no other. It's not like taking someone on a date to one of Earth's beautiful locations. It's more sublime than that. I do think it may very well change the chemistry between people if experienced together. We'll see. Smile

soulfood
#7 Posted : 6/11/2011 3:52:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Me and Elbowcups Smile

I need not say more.