We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Open doors Options

psyco_nomad
#1 Posted : 6/10/2011 11:09:37 PM

Joe

Let me start by saying hello and let everyone know that I am horribly miserable at introductions, well not intro's so much as, just going on about myself. Anyways I'll do my best.

So I found the DMT Nexus... oh about 3 months ago. I had been looking at articles and websites pertaining to DMT. I found that this forum is much different then ANY others that I have either belonged to(which isn't many, I HATE facebook, myspace, etc.) or just stumbled across. I am very impressed with the maturity level of everyone and the respectfulness everyone shows. Maybe it's because most of the members on this site are like-minded people, or more likely it is because this forum dedicates itself to a sacrid, powerfull teacher called DMT. The real point here is I couldnt wait to get involved, almost as much as I couldn't wait to get involved with the spirt chemicle itself.

I really dont know what to say about myself... I started with "drugs" at age 12 when I smoked canibis. I then tried shrooms and started smokin Pot all day every day at the age of ~14. I loved the shooms I wanted so much to do them again but that didnt happen till I was 16. It was this time that I relized shrooms are not "drugs" as filed away by our igrorant culture but instead mind openers, tools for growth and conscious awarness. 16 was a great year for me I tried Lcd(10 hits my first time), 2c-b, K, Opium, and a large no. of other research chemicles. The research chemicles may not have been a great idea, after taken U4EUH I then took EX, but not good MDMA EX but instead a potluck of chemicles neatly formed into one pill. I was pretty bad on Rolling for a while, till I was 18 I didn't care about much else. I ended doing a bout 20 every week. AT the time I realized I was really fucking my life up with these Rolls I had found some more LCD. That 4 hit trip changed the rest of my life. I dont really ever take EX any more. and I stopped smoking weed. cant do it now? Idk why??? Everytime I smoke now its like a 1500 microgram acid trip with 8 grams shrooms on top of that, which I know most might think wow i wish Pot did some shit like that for me, but the truth is I cant controll it every time it's a bad trip. Idk anyways I really loved smoking weed so I was looking for a nother herb for smokin. Ive always been into shamanic rituals and things of that nature. And love plants I have quit a garden now. So while looking for new healthy herb to smoke I happened to find out alot about psychoactive plants and then DMT found me.

I of course had heard about DMT listening to terence mckenna talk about Psilocybin shrooms, but when every I taked to people about it. it was always never heard of. Now after researching this quit a bit I decided I had to try this, But since I didnt research enough I thought the only differance between 5-meo an N,N DMT was visuals. I ordered 5-MEO-DMT from Sigma Aldrich didn't measure dossage and smoked probably about 30 mg. I overdosed. It effected me for weeks, in fact I believe I still live with some effects that I've just kinda learned to deal with, and not take much notice to them.

So this kinda put me off to dmt for a short amount of time. I try to be very earth oriented now, I use kava, kratom, woodrose seeds, and ofcourse shrooms. all things from nature, however I still can not stop smokin those damn posioned cigs from the local "convenience" store or drinking 80 posion water. While looking into more shamanic rituals I came across yopo seeds and ayahuasca rituals. This really made me take a nother look at DMT... and once again I was very interested. I felt a little to eager and wanted to rush into it AGAIN. This time however I made myself do much more research, and found that 5-MEO and N,N-DMT are not as simillar as I had thought. I Looked at several teks, with no real chemisty knowlege, I went with the noman's tek. During the time of the extraction I ran across a problem and found this site for help. I quickly joined and entered the chat room where someone I think named endlessness gave me some great advice. After that I took a look around the site and relized how great it was and how much I wanted to be a part of this electronic community... So here I am now.

I realize I didnt do a get job talking about myself. I just went on about my Drug experience, which was not my goal but this is getting quit long. So I'm going to close by saying I am a 24 year old male who dropped out of highschool went back last year and got my GED and am now going to a local community college. I have a wonderful women who supports me, I've been with her for 4.5 years and we have a 2 year old son together. He is the best thing that ever happen to me. I want for him every thing I never had. I want to share with him all the knowlege of the world.

Well if your still reading thats me in a nutshell. I hope to meet alot of you and you can learn more about me. Thanks

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

HermeticShaman
#2 Posted : 6/11/2011 12:00:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I can definitely relate to you on a lot of the things you talked about -- the drug history, dropping out, etc.

I would encourage you to work with N,N-DMT. I have no experience with 5-MeO, and I'm frankly not that interested, the N,N is incredible, visual, safe, and easy to recover from. Additionally, it is predominantly N,N-DMT that is an active constituent of Ayahuasca as well as its presence in our bodies, many plants, and other mammals as well. It has implications and relevance that I don't believe 5-MeO has at all. (Just my opinion)

If you have any further trouble with extraction tek, I'd personally be happy to share some of my experience with you. I use a very safe, very easy tek. (check out Q21Q21 Vinegar/Lime tek -- unbelievably easy)

-Chris
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

psyco_nomad
#3 Posted : 6/11/2011 12:34:28 AM

Joe

Thanks Alot for the addvice with all the research I've done now I do know quite a bit about both. I just wish I would have done poper research before buying the 5-MEO. Oh well I know now N,N-DMT is the way to go. that is what I've been looking for. It's been very enlightening.

I quickly looked over the Tek I wish I would have seen this tek first(much easier acid/base then I've seen). however I've done 2 extractions using the noman's STB tek and I feel comfortable with it for now. I do want to try other teks, just simply dont have the time or space to be experimenting with things now. Thank you though I will deff. use it. hopefully soon!!!
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum