We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Accidental enlightenment Options

Omnomnomm
#1 Posted : 6/10/2011 12:56:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

It's been a long time since I've been a part of an online community, but you guys really look like you got it goin on. So, time to stop lurking and introduce myself! Very happy

I am 23 years old, male, from the east coast U.S. I was raised in the Christian faith and for some time I followed that path in search of enlightenment. When I was 17 I discovered that much of the fulfillment I was searching for could be found in meditation alone. It was more than I had, but still not what I needed. That was a rough discovery, and the more I found the more I questioned the beliefs I had been raised on. (No disrespect to anyone here on that path.) Without meaning to I had awakened an insatiable hunger in myself for truth. I went everywhere with it. Trying different faiths, meditation, astral projection, I think I even went a little nuts.. It was an obsession.

The goose chase seemed never ending, answers only lead to more questions, I could never find the magical answer I wanted. Now 21, I started a relationship with Cannabis, and had a brief meeting with Mother Aya. (Although, I think I prepared the brew wrong.) Things got better, I calmed down and got my head on straight, but I still felt empty and lost inside. I didn't know what I wanted, where I was going or who I wanted to be.

Then... There was Psilocybin. <3

53 grams of fresh cubes. It shattered my world and knocked some much needed sense into me. I realized the beauty of the world, and how many wonderful people I had around me. I realized I was angry about conflicts that existed only in my head. I stopped fighting, and the battle disappeared. The experience was so beautiful that it reshaped my whole world.

Since then I have lived by a few basic guidelines:

1. Live in the moment. Focus on RIGHT NOW, and be happy to be here.

2. Surround myself with people that I love, and take good care of them.

3. Be creative, find a way to share the beauty that I experienced with anyone who wants it.

4. Love everyone

5. Be productive, keep working hard to end suffering.

(Edit: I suppose I should add that at the time the cubes were just something I did to prepare myself for a DMT experience, since hyperspace isn't for the unprepared. I feel now that I wasn't giving them anywhere near the respect they deserve, and never again will I think of any plant as 'just' a stepping stool experience. Hence the name of my topic, "accidental enlightenment." )

Where am I now? Life has never been better! So while I seek a higher education outside, I come here seeking the wisdom of plants and a better tour of the inside. I am quite interested in another Aya experience, but first I'm curious to see hyperspace.

I hope I didn't ramble too long, but there you have it, my basic intentions.

Wanna-be Shaman,
Omnomnomm

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ewok
#2 Posted : 6/10/2011 1:56:22 AM

Welcome to the nexus,your right with never underestimating an experience I did a similar thing with mushrooms and was also given a good slap from them.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

congo
#3 Posted : 6/10/2011 2:44:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

that is one hell of a lot of mushrooms.great one.
thats more many times more than i done.although i done many over a long period.what ever that means.the max i have had is 55 english magicmushrooms there are stronger than cubed but still wow!
so theres still more you want so want more can you want.
i agree with your way,i hope i am like that,but i think i am not quiet has happy as that.but that something for me to work on isnt it.i have just joined here as well.and am looking forward to some spice,hypermaddness.

Omnomnomm
#4 Posted : 6/10/2011 3:05:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome. Smile

congo wrote:
that is one hell of a lot of mushrooms.great one.
thats more many times more than i done.although i done many over a long period.what ever that means.the max i have had is 55 english magicmushrooms there are stronger than cubed but still wow!
so theres still more you want so want more can you want.

During the ride one of the things I learned was how little I actually know. It was a humbling experience, and I guess it was more of a step in the right direction rather than total enlightenment. I have a lot to learn, and that's what I really want. Looking forward to spice as well. ^_^

Good luck!

(Also, Bill Hicks is awesome!)

a1pha
#5 Posted : 6/10/2011 6:51:43 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Welcome!

I enjoyed your post and look forward to future reports. It's amazing how much of what we think we kn0w is complete rubbish. These tools are truly a gift to help open us up to infinite possibilities. Brace yourself for DMT...

Good luck in your journeys and save travels.

xD
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

MooshyPeaches
#6 Posted : 6/10/2011 7:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome =]

congo
#7 Posted : 6/10/2011 4:40:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i,m bracing

De_Loused
#8 Posted : 6/10/2011 5:58:08 PM