We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An introduction to my attitudes about DMT. Options

Bacchae
#1 Posted : 6/7/2011 10:00:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! I love this site, and have been lurking for about six months now. I had the opportunity of trying an ayahuasca brew a few years ago, and have since been fascinated with DMT. I think that there is something of very great importance about it, aside from the effects, and I feel that I'm getting closer and closer to it with time. This compound has a lot to say, and its message is very complicated. I hope to be accepted by the group so that I can post about theories that I have about its purpose, and I think I could bring a voice into the community that expands discussion past the DMT hivemind that permeates so many discussions on the internet. I feel that each individual I've shared this incredible experience with has a relatively different perception of it than myself, which I don't see representation for. I would like to talk about the different levels that you can "go under" (for lack of a better term) and their unique characteristics. I would also like to discuss the overwhelming feelings of being visited by either God or extra-terrestrial entities while "under." I'd never had anything close to a religious experience, but recently felt completely convinced while under, and for a half hour after the experience, that I had been visited by Gods, angels, aliens, or whatever you can call them (as they had no visual description.) Please feel free to ask me anything, I'm not really sure how this forum works for new members, so if anybody has any advice let me know.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 6/7/2011 10:14:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Bacchae. Why don't you start by talking about your recent transcendant experience?

Bacchae
#3 Posted : 6/8/2011 12:47:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I loaded up a hefty amount after being visited by God. I've been using a dry bong with basil beds above and below the spice because the meth pipe doesn't work well and I need a diamond drill bit to drill out the bottom of the bottle I intend to use for the machine(Hennessey bottles where I come from don't have that helpful indentation at the bottom. I was gone after only toking the smoke in for a few seconds, and by the time I inhaled all of the spice my bong had taken the form of a worm with an exoskeleton the color of my bong. It had a worm-mouth, which was the carb, and it's teeth (the embers in the bowl) glittered and opened and closed while it stared at me, and wrapped it's body around my arm. At this point I began to feel that I was under observation by alien entities that were hiding in spaces I couldn't see around the room. Of course the room had taken on that alien character, a yellowing of the white walls, an alien or foreign look to objects that once looked so normal, and an overall cartoonish sheen to the interior. The beings were afraid that I wouldn't have the bravery to let them stay awhile, but I proved them wrong when I stared into the eyes of the bong snake curling up my arm. I was told, without words, that DMT is a kind of transmitter, that the entities are too far away to physically observe Earth life, and that I was essentially being "abducted" for observation. There is always a dark force to my breakthroughs, and I feel like I'm being distracted from something, and by the five minute mark or so become nervous that something sinister is happening while I experience waves of euphoria and strange unspoken revelations. I was sad to watch the room slowly change back into the way it normally looks, and I sat on the sofa in muted astonishment for at least five minutes trying to comprehend what happened. That was the last mystical/transcendental experience that I had.

But there is a more recent experience in which the spirituality of DMT was turned into merely an incredible psychedelic experience. I was on about 300mg of molly that I had procured after a long drought, and decided to try to breakthrough while under the influence to see if it was a real religious experience or simply colored by my surroundings. My wife sat on one side of me and one of my best friends on the other. It was the most stunning open eyed visuals I've ever seen in my life. The hyperspace lexicon "candyland" would be the best way to describe it. As I looked at my wife, breathing heavily as though I was about to have a panic attack, her features turned into those of a lioness. Her face turned orange, and the shape of it became more lion-like. I could've swore she was holding a spear shaft too. I looked over at my friend and she looked normal, aside from beautiful waterfalls framing her face with glittering jeweled colors. I could've stayed in that state forever and been happy, it was the most ecstatic bliss and wonder I've ever felt. The combination is a psychedelic pinnacle for me, and I've done medium dose hippy and candy flips in the past, plus a lot of good MDA, and never before have I witnessed anything so beautiful. It was like watch a masterpiece manifest before my very eyes. But, at the end there were no deep revelations or entities as my last two breakthroughs had been, though wonderful nonetheless. This last time I thought that maybe DMT is more so your brain coming out to play with you than anything else. I saw a lot of ancient Grecian imagery during the latter trip, and that was interesting because I'm immersed in a Greek Mythology class this term.

I'm very interested in a discussion about the ancient Grecian God Dionysus as it may relate to DMT experiences. S/he is the god of wine, is exotic and Asiatic, and his/her wine causes incredible rapturous joy and also delusion in folklore. If anybody has read Euripedes' Bacchae they probably know what I'm talking about. When I smoke DMT I feel like Prometheus stealing fire from Zeus!

Also, I prefer not to close my eyes during my experiences because it never matches the incredible beauty and more interactive experience of keeping your eyes open. I also don't do anything under 50mg because it's just not worth it and seems wasteful.

I also want to know why MHRB has been pulled from Ebay and Amazon VERY recently. Though I'm sure there's LOTS more fun to be had with all the experience I've bottled up, I would be sad if there were no alternatives when the time came to dust off Noman's tek again.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 6/8/2011 5:45:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Bacchae wrote:
I also don't do anything under 50mg because it's just not worth it and seems wasteful.

Wow, this is a very interesting observation. I imagine most of the experienced voyagers on these boards wont do anything over + or - 35mg because of how powerful the effects are and because its just not worth it and seems wasteful.

I understand there are some exceptional people out there who have a higher tolerance level, like yourself? Is you scale operating accurately? Have you ever wondered how efficient your method of vaporization is? 50mg seems like allot of spice if you are vaping it efficiently.

Bacchae wrote:
I also don't do anything under 50mg because it's just not worth it and seems wasteful.

Wow, really? Better you than me.

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ewok
#5 Posted : 6/8/2011 6:16:45 AM

I agree with Ice House over 30mg and I just blackout, no memory of anything. I also find the whole eyes open or closed irrelevant 25mg and I have no eyes to open or close.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Bacchae
#6 Posted : 6/8/2011 8:29:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The larger amounts are mainly because I haven't made a machine yet. Does anybody know a way to make the hole in the bottom of the bottle without a drill and a diamond cut drill bit made for glass? I usually just sandwich it between basil in a dry bong, so it definitely wastes some of it. Also, my scale does suck, but I don't have enough money to go out and buy one that goes back two decimal places.

ewok
#7 Posted : 6/9/2011 2:22:17 AM

I have herd of people using a file and filing the edge off the bottom of the bottle just enough on the side to make a small hole, Also not sure how hot it would need to be but I know someone who made a homemade bong with a bottle, they heated up a metal rod and pushed it through the glass slowly to make a hole. But if you have a drill when I made a machine I just used a ordinary drill bit and taped up where I was making the hole and just drilled slowly with little pressure and when drill bit heated up just took a break till it cooled down again.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.