We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taking the plunge: bufotenin extraction Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#1 Posted : 6/7/2011 4:36:52 PM

gufyg

Hello!

I have been using tryptamine-containing plants for a while now, I have made at least 12 aya/anahuasca brews and experimented with anadenanathera peregrina twice, but finding them equal parts visionary and nauseating I think it's time I learn how to extract the principles from the plants.

I want to extract the yopo seeds, but have zero experience and am worried about messing it up. What is a good starting point for me to start kicking off from? A particular tek that is easier for beginners or just some tips?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 6/7/2011 4:48:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10071

^ that is the easiest you will get if you want something relativly pure. Other than that you can prepare snuff and then do iso pulls on it and evap the good onto some leaf.
Long live the unwoke.