We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilociboga Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 6/3/2011 10:44:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I've been doing a little more experimenting with the shroom/iboga combo and although i have not found what i was looking for yet (wich would eventually be ofcourse to find the ultimate psychedelic experience), i can say i came pretty close last night.

The main problem was that since i've had the experience where i puked my guts out, my body clearly shows signs of not wanting this stuff in inside of it. Ingesting it was hard and i didn't manage to take more than 3 grams of rootbark. With this i took mushroom/lemon juice made with a box of 15 grams of sclerotia (called white diamonds), wich i ingested a little later than the rootbark.

Besides having taken a little less rootbark than i had planned, i took the shrooms a little too early, since iboga takes some time to kick in.

The experience wasn't a failure though.

The combo as i took it had effects that where somewhere in between those of a mushroom and an ayahuasca experience. The colors of mushroom visuals where significantly less bright but the experience as a whole was much more spectacular than a normal mushroom experience would have been. I can best describe it as being without a body, watching a series of movies passing by but experiencing them as if you're right in the middle of them, more than you would ever experience this with DMT, ayahuasca or mushrooms. It's something in between a very lucid dream and a powerfull ayahuasca breakthrough experience. Besides images, this combo produces strong auditory effects, more spectacular than both those of mushrooms of iboga.

As i speculated before, iboga combined with another hallucinogenic turns into an experience where the other hallucinogenic is being taken over by the iboga and becomes less like a normal hallucinogenic and more like iboga.
The strange thing is that this also applies for iboga's dissociative effects wich where hugely amplified, close to what i experienced with 12 grams of rootbark.

This combo needs a little finetuning yet but i suspect that with just a little more iboga (i think 5 grams would definately do it) and with the mushrooms taken maybe 30 to 45 minutes after the last bit of bark, you realy have something here that is almost the ultimate psychedelic experience indeed.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 6/3/2011 11:22:47 PM

JC

Have you tried to ingest iboga with capsules with a hole in them? Maybe help with ingestion? How long did the experience last? Was there any negative physical effects from the combination? Cheers

SWIMfriend
#3 Posted : 6/3/2011 11:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm extremely interested in these reports--as I've always been extremely interested in iboga. Thanks for making these efforts, polytrip, and sharing them with us.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 6/3/2011 11:46:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Have you tried to ingest iboga with capsules with a hole in them? Maybe help with ingestion? How long did the experience last? Was there any negative physical effects from the combination? Cheers

That could be a good idea, but the reason why i just ate it, is because i believe i can get a good impression that way of how my body is gonna respond.

The experience just started as avery immersive mushroom trip that became more and more immersive along the way, but it gradually changed as well and became more and more iboga like. About 3.5 hours after the mushroom effects begun, they started to fade rapidly and after 4 hours they seemed fully to have taken place for pure iboga effects that where a little milder than i had with 12 grams of rootbark, probably somewhere to what 8 grams would give.
The total experience lasted for 6 hours and after that there where some remaining feelings of mild dissociation that gradually diminished within 3 hours or so.
There was no sickness or unpleasant side-effects, but lifting my head was almost as hard as it was on 12 grams of iboga. The feeling of an immensely strong sedation was almost identical to that of a flood dose.

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 6/3/2011 11:57:30 PM

JC

Interesting stuff polytrip sounds like a worthwhile combination! Iboga is expensive! it would be nice to get a combination like this that is more cost effective but offers similiar healing that iboga alone gives, without all the expensive iboga and negative physical side effects and length, a sort of iboga light lol

polytrip
#6 Posted : 6/4/2011 12:04:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Interesting stuff polytrip sounds like a worthwhile combination! Iboga is expensive! it would be nice to get a combination like this that is more cost effective but offers similiar healing that iboga alone gives, without all the expensive iboga and negative physical side effects and length, a sort of iboga light lol

With a bit of fine-tuning, that should be completely possible. I think i was just 1 gram of rootbark away from that point.

EquaL Observer
#7 Posted : 6/5/2011 6:11:06 PM

Ross

What kind of scenarios are presented to you? Ordered 15g of root bark the other day so also wondering how you've ingested it?
Your depth is your integrity

polytrip
#8 Posted : 6/5/2011 6:27:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

EquaL Observer wrote:
What kind of scenarios are presented to you? Ordered 15g of root bark the other day so also wondering how you've ingested it?

When flood dosing, you need something around ten grams depending on your body weight. I had a very deep and overwhelming experience with 12 grams of rootbark.
If it's your first time, you could just eat the bark if it's powdered.
A flooddose is always gonna lead to serious vomiting and you'll be incapacitated for at least two days.

A combination of 5 grams of bark with a decent dose of shrooms could give you an experience at least as intense as a flooddose, although a bit different, without being out for days and without vomiting. If you take iboga for healing though, it won't have the same effect because part of it's healing capacity lies in the noribogaine present in your body after a flooddose.

I'm experimenting with the combo of shrooms and iboga myself, because this combo has a huge potential for visionary experiences.
As a visionary drug, this combo could easily dwarf DMT if the amounts are right.

SHroomtroll
#9 Posted : 7/19/2017 6:38:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After finally stumbling on to some iboga i have decided to try this combo.
So far ive only done micro doses between 0.5-2g, it has been quite helpful in controling my cannabis consumtion.
Other then that ive only gotten very mild effects, but i def noticed my LSD trips being different while having iboga in my system.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#10 Posted : 7/21/2017 9:44:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep us posted on your experiences.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

donfoolio
#11 Posted : 12/28/2018 3:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have done several small doses of Iboga before an Ayahuasca-ceremonie, especially the second day, when you still a little bit tired from the night before. But this were actually not real psychoactive doses, in the 1-2 gram range to keep concentrated.

But these are interesting experiments. Keep on!
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

rOm
#12 Posted : 12/28/2018 5:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Iboga and mushrooms goes very well together. I tend to mix them as microdose only though.
I even did once mescaline, LSD, mushrooms and iboga microdose and shared with a friend. We both felt like' it's alright and fitting nicely together; but its dose dependant. Less is more productive, I would not use them together at grams dose each or it will be insane or dwnright dangerous !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !