We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings all at the Nexus Options

FractalX
#1 Posted : 6/2/2011 8:19:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and kind greetings to all you Nexus bods.
I've been experiementing with psychedelics for about 20 years now.
Now i only like my mushrooms!
Been lurking about this site for some time now, and cannot believe the wealth of information, and experiences it contains.
I have never tried DMT, and will be approaching it with extreme respect and caution as I do with all drugs.
I hope I can share my experiences here, and if need be, help make sense of them!t
I've had my mrbh sitting about for 3 years now, not knowing weather to try it!
The time is nigh, as I started the STB process. Pleased

I often have strange dreams, where I hear a high pitched sound in my brain that rises, i feel kinda awake, then this sound kinda rockets me into a lucid or astral state. I feel this is the calling of DMT in my brain, which sounds similar to some peoples experience of breaking through or astral traveling.

Who knows!

Wish me luck in my journies and I hope you all have safe travels in whatever you do.

Peace FractalX

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 6/2/2011 4:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

greetings and welcome fractalX,
well id say its time to do an extraction with that lovely mhrb you have just sitting around.Wink there is something special that happens when you do one. you start to feel a bit more "ready" to take the plunge. on a serious note its great to take your time but dmt is something i feel all people should get to try if they find themselves interested. it can be life changing.
so what do you like about mushrooms above other psychedelics? the older i get the more im leaning back to lsd and less to mushrooms. far less body load and anxiety potential. whats your thoughts.
welcome to the community
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 6/2/2011 5:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hey FractalX,

have you looked into sleep paralysis? the sound and the overall thing you describe sound a bit like it. It could be somehow related.

anyway, welcome to the nexus. hope your extractions goes well and that your experiences are awe-inspiring and growth-promotiong Smile

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Ice House
#4 Posted : 6/2/2011 10:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to the Nexus FractalX. I look forward to hearing how your STB goes. If you have any questions during your extraction you know where to turn. You are now amidst allot of DMT knowlege. I hope we can be of help and I cant wait to read your contributions. Keep us updated.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

FractalX
#5 Posted : 6/3/2011 11:43:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
so what do you like about mushrooms above other psychedelics? the older i get the more im leaning back to lsd and less to mushrooms. far less body load and anxiety potential. whats your thoughts.

I know the mushroom real well,i enjoy cultivation from spore print to fruits, so i know where my shrooms come from,
I'll be able to pass on some cool tips in the mushrooms forum section one i can post in there.

Always been a liberty cap picker from an early age too, hence my fasination.

The opposite is true for me, thats why i dont do LSD anymore, too much anxiety, only lost the plot 2 - 3 times on it over 100's doses like, but its the bad un's you remember, can be a proper double edged sword LSD!

I think a couple of bad LSD experiences is the reason I not done my bark in yet, the fear of fucking my mind up for 6 months afterwards, is a scary thought.(again) lol.

If you dont like the shoom body load, you should get some Mexicana A truffles, they are the bomb, clear head and lsd like visions very spitiual high! Can be cultivated very easy spores from any good vendor.

Well I only extracted half my bark 50g, as a test run, if i was looking at taking a match heads worth i say i've got about 6 - 7 hits in there.
Learn how to do a sodium carbonate wash, and re'xing while here too, too clean those yellow'un's up a bit.

Great forum.Very happy

Quote:
Welcome to the Nexus FractalX. I look forward to hearing how your STB goes. If you have any questions during your extraction you know where to turn. You are now amidst allot of DMT knowlege. I hope we can be of help and I cant wait to read your contributions. Keep us updated.

many thanks! I'll be reporting back soon on my adventures.

FractalX Wink