We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
5-MeO + N,N Combo Options

Global
#1 Posted : 6/1/2011 3:03:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Has anyone ever tried combining these two to freebase in the GVG? Perhaps 5mg 5-MeO and 10mg DMT (5mg?). Out of pure speculation, I'm wondering if the experience would tend to have the "open" white void quality of 5-MeO with the more colorful and detailed fractals of DMT.

[edit: I did finally try out this combo. I am replicating it below, and it can be found in post #43 on page 3 as well]

Well I can see that it was just over four years ago since I started this thread. I've finally combined N,N and 5-MeO in the GVG...

It happened yesterday. The dose was relatively large. I figured I might be combining once and only once, so might as well be substantial. I loaded around 7mg 5-MeO and 20mg N,N into the GVG. I was quite nervous and my bowels were going crazy, as I was constantly going to the bathroom. My body always knows when something big is coming. I cleared my space, finish doing everything I need to, get comfortable, and just as I'm bringing the lighter to the GVG, I hear loud hollering from outside. 3 houses down, a family is teaching a toddler how to play catch and hit a whiffle ball. The family takes turns teaching the kid, and they are quite loud. I decide that the best thing to do is have some patience. The kid looked really young, and I decided it couldn't go on for much longer than 15 minutes. Turns out I was right down to the minute, and they went inside.

I sat down, calmed myself with some deep breaths and took one sole hit. It was a little more difficult than usual to keep the milky hit down, but I did and I cleared it. The way the air instantly turned, I knew I would be crazy to take a second hit. Now mind you, I had a puke bucket that I prepared to be right at my feet. Nevertheless, mere seconds after I exhaled, I found myself pulled to my feet as I lunged for the bathroom. I didn't exactly dry heave, but the intensity was just through the roof. I was begging to puke, but I was too disoriented to even really initiate dry heaving. I was gripping my face and body saying "oh fuck" ad nauseum (pun intended). This segued into "oh please, oh please, oh..." I finally started getting a grip. I don't think I was in the bathroom or that phase of the experience for too long, but man was that part of it unpleasant. During this time there were the weirdest part of the visuals on which I can make virtually no comment. It was just too bizarre. It was like I was a walking alien pattern.

So I make it back to the living room, and my whole world was buzzing very frantically. In retrospect, there were lots of perpendicular vibrations creating right angles everywhere. The patterns applied not just to my visual field, but to my tactile existence as well. I was feeling very euphoric like "drunken DMT" feelings. I danced around my living room saying "I guess this is it..." When I would look at my arms and hands, they would fade in and out of existence both visually and in touch, little portions at a time. My body was in quite the fluid state. I decided to turn on some barbershop quartet music of all things, and I sat back in my recliner.

With my eyes closed, I could see this big swath of silvery, chrome, gray DMT'ish patterns organically interweaving, creating a large energetic mass. I could quickly feel much of my bodily awareness dissolve, but it was pleasant and not threatening. From start to finish, it lasted about 25 minutes. The 5-MeO definitely overpowered the N,N to a good extent it should seem. The experience was completely devoid of any kind of plot or storyline that tends to accompany N,N experiences, regardless of how comprehensible said plot is. This was more like, "You are in this state." There were no entities or beings that I detected. I ended up flushing out the GVG after that. There was definitely another hit in there, but I decided against doing that again (in that dosage range), and I certainly wouldn't want that surprise lingering there, awaiting my forgetful future self.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/1/2011 3:24:22 AM

The Great Namah

5-meo-dmt in those ratios will overpower the dmt. You will probably not get visuals.

Try maybe 2mg 5-meo-dmt and 30mgs of n,n dmt (or 1-2mgs 5-meo-dmt and 25mgs dmt) and work your 5meo dose up from there...
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SHroomtroll
#3 Posted : 6/1/2011 11:22:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive read a few reports on erowid about this combo, sounds like a blast.. Very happy

rOm
#4 Posted : 6/1/2011 2:33:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, I would also go for 1-2 mg 5 MeO with like 20mg or less at first. you don't plan on using harmalas do you ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

SHroomtroll
#5 Posted : 6/1/2011 4:08:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive heard there are deaths of 5meo dmt +harmalas so i would really stay away form that one.

Also i will get me some 5meo soon so hopefully i can reprt this combo soon aswell.

rOm
#6 Posted : 6/1/2011 5:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
Ive heard there are deaths of 5meo dmt +harmalas so i would really stay away form that one.

Also i will get me some 5meo soon so hopefully i can reprt this combo soon aswell.

heard from where ? the newspaper article ?
the dangerosity of 5 metoxy and oral harmalas is debatted. as if chagroponga contain or not 5 metoxy.
however, rather cautious than dangerous.

SHroomtroll
#7 Posted : 6/1/2011 8:30:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually i just read it here and just assumed it was somewhat proven.

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 6/2/2011 12:11:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As i have only done a small amount of 5meo, i cannot give much advise on a personal level considering this combination. In regards to other peoples experiences, I have also read someone having quite profound experiences with it on Erowid... one being this guy who describes a couple of his interactions with them and Salvia.

Shroomtroll, I have also read on the Nexus that mixing harmalas with 5meo may be deadly. If i remember correctly, there are a few reports on erowid where people were working with it as a form of pharmahuasca at a conference in the Jungle (Mexico, i think). I would not recommend anyone trying harmalas with 5 methoxy, especially when done orally. Here is a link to that report.

Following that report, here's another report by someone who tried the same combination after reading about that conference on erowid and so decided to try it himself. The guy ended up in hospital after an experience that could have seriously hurt or killed him. This goes to show that some people react very differently to different substances and so all precautions must be taken if someone may decide to do so.

gobalswg, I know you weren't asking about harmalas and 5meo, but i thought since it was mentioned i may as well contribute to the topic.

Global
#9 Posted : 6/2/2011 2:47:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I appreciate the concern about the harmalas, but indeed I have no desire to add them to the mix. I haven't even tried 5-MeO, and obviously I will experiment rather thoroughly with it first before proceeding to the combo, but I was merely curious. As a US resident, what would be the easiest substance (legal?) to order to do an extraction/what is the most practical tek in your opinion?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

rOm
#10 Posted : 6/2/2011 9:05:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gobalswg, there are no actual tek that ensure you to extract 5MeO DMT unfortunately.
There used to be a guy here claiming he could do it any time, you might find his post. But nothing worked for anyone.
We'd need first a good source of 5MeO and a solid tek.

Global
#11 Posted : 6/2/2011 2:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well if I can't extract it, would there still be a viable way of experiencing its effects nonetheless, such as in snuffs and whatnot? If so, what do you think would be the most practical route to go?

Global
#12 Posted : 6/3/2011 3:23:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know that this tek is for bufotenine, but I have a question. The tek calls for sodium carbonate, but would lime work too?

Malaclypse
#13 Posted : 6/3/2011 3:42:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Virola Theiodora resin has 5-MeO. Unfortunately I don't think we have seen any reliable claims of a source of this that has good yields and/or the tek to do it is not flushed out. As Rom mentions someone claimed to be able to do it, but if so only with very specific base/solvent. I think it was sodium carbonate and DCM. There is some theorizing that Hydroxides are bad as bases. I do specifically remember Hal from T.O.A.D in a podcast say that his "church" sometimes extracts from V. Theiodora so I think there must be a good way to do it, the interest just seems a lot lower so there is no clear tech readily available.

You should be able to base the resin and use as a snuff with either sodium carbonate or calcium hydroxide as well like some tribes do in the amazon with several virola species. I have tried this with painful results. Perhaps if I had a long blow tube that someone could shot it up my nose I could have got enough in there for effects, but as a normal insufflation method it was hard. Just double checked and I tried 300mg with Sodium carbonate mixed in at 6% base per weight. That was extremely painful and abandoned before all was snorted. Instant crazy sweating and runny nose and all around no good. I couldn't get 4 moderate lines inbefore saying "screw this". The Calcium Hydroxide was a little better in that he could suffer through it but doing the same thing 3 more times just does not seem worth it to him. Those doses also should have been relatively low for that method. So a lot more would need to be snorted to get a really significant dose.

Supposedly you might be able to do it sublingualy as well, but I have not tried that.

Global
#14 Posted : 6/3/2011 3:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How would the sublingual method go?

Malaclypse
#15 Posted : 6/3/2011 4:09:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something like mix Resin with Calcium hydroxide at some ratio. I have seen it said 4:1 but maybe as low as 6% Calcium Hydroxide per total weight. That will start to Freebase some of it and it will absorb better. You mix them together and then add a tiny bit of water and make like a little quid like thing. Hold that under your tongue for a while. Dosages have been reported anywhere from 100mg - 1000mg.

Global
#16 Posted : 6/3/2011 8:23:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Helpful information, thanks! I just have two more questions:

1) Is virola resin legal to import to the US?

2) Is bufotenine similar in effect to 5-MeO DMT, and what's the subjective difference?

SHroomtroll
#17 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:25:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bufo is supposed to be more visual and dmt like, also more nauseating.

I think most people who tried 5meo got it from rc shops.

Global
#18 Posted : 6/3/2011 3:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just ordered Virola Theiodora resin and "edible" lime. Can't wait Stop

Global
#19 Posted : 6/5/2011 8:12:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just want to be 100% clear with the whole quid thing with the sublingual method. When you say quid, do you just kinda mean, make a "ball" out of the virola, lime and a bit of water that's held under the tongue?

Malaclypse
#20 Posted : 6/6/2011 1:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah that is what I believe from reading a bunch of threads here, but I have yet to try it. You can mix the lime/viorla first and crush it up with a mortar and pestle or something similar. From what I could tell there is a fine line on the amount of water to be added so that it will stick together so use an eye dropper and do it drop by drop.

Please report back on results either way as there isn't much data gathered on this so the more the better!

123NEXT