We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue/DMT Dosage Options

p0ly
#1 Posted : 5/31/2011 4:03:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've asked this question many times on many forums and always get different dosages so i'm always interested to hear. I've been planning to try oral DMT for years but never got round to it, been close before. My plan is to take a certain amount of syrian rue seeds then wait 40-60 mins and then dose the DMT.

What dose of each would you personally recommend, preferably from experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BathtubSkyPirate
#2 Posted : 5/31/2011 4:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi P0ly, this should help: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...p;m=11514&#post11514
Can't give you a personal recommendation (yet), sorry.

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/31/2011 5:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would maybe take the rue on its own once or twice to get used to it before you add the DMT. Harmalas are very powerful and psychedelic on they're own. Doses varry between people. Try maybe 1-3g alone to find out how much you need to have effects. Once you hit the dose that is psychoactive for you then start with that dose with the DMT. One gram is enough for me to have some psychedelic effects..I think 3 grams is a larger dose for me when it comes to rue.
Long live the unwoke.

Global
#4 Posted : 5/31/2011 6:55:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

My personal recommendation from experience would be to try 3g syrian rue and start with 30mg DMT and work your way up from there. If you find the experience to be too bland, you can always try vaping DMT mid-experience and see how that goes.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb