We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The uk Options

moz
#21 Posted : 6/13/2011 4:58:02 PM
موز

I'm very interested in adenium. 4.5 kg will give me no end of rich pigment. Do you think you can let us know what customs tell you christian?
موز

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

christian
#22 Posted : 6/13/2011 5:54:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Moz, i'm still waiting for a second reply from customs. Because i'm using it for skin rejuvination purposes i may need a medical import license!!- i may have to also pay some import duties, but may be exempt, dunno. They are getting word from the chief chemist on all of this.I may simply forget about skin rejuvination, and turn my skills instead to dye'ing. In this case i'm sure that the only issue would be paying import duties,etc.Still, they might still not want me to import this, but we will remain hopeful..

-I'll let you all know when i get news, but it looks like it may be ages from now.....
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

moz
#23 Posted : 6/15/2011 8:05:40 PM
موز

christian wrote:
Hello Moz, i'm still waiting for a second reply from customs. Because i'm using it for skin rejuvination purposes i may need a medical import license!!- i may have to also pay some import duties, but may be exempt, dunno. They are getting word from the chief chemist on all of this.I may simply forget about skin rejuvination, and turn my skills instead to dye'ing. In this case i'm sure that the only issue would be paying import duties,etc.Still, they might still not want me to import this, but we will remain hopeful..

-I'll let you all know when i get news, but it looks like it may be ages from now.....

Please do, that would be good. I'm deliberating ordering in the near future regardless. It doesn't sound like trying to import the bark would end in any court action, I just may never receive it. All in all, if you can reclaim 50% of what you paid, the risk is only around £70. This would be in the coming months though. If I go through with it, I will let you know the outcome.

Edit.. I wonder if anyone here has ordered from this site and could PM to let me know if they're not a money black hole!
موز

PREV12